The Student Room Group

22 August 2013 GCSE results: Grade boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by techno836
How was your course work ?

i got 36 so pleased with that

wbu?
Im presuming once AQA releases its grade boundaries, they will be available to view here: http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/about-results/grade-boundaries

ISA grade boundaries should hopefully be 41 for an a* or below :P I got 41 in Chem, 44 in Physics and 44 in Bio
Original post by Red Fox
What you got on WJEC? I got both my English ones:tongue:

English lit and the English boundaries from January -.-

Original post by donkhan
i got 36 so pleased with that

wbu?

I have no idea I never got told :cry2:

What were your raw English Language marks?
Original post by the A* guy
I know it's not on the website, it should be up on the website tomorrow.
As for how i got it, I have my sources. :biggrin:

You wouldn't happen to have the Edexcel IGCSE boundaries as well, would you?
Reply 125

Same as me then. I'm waiting only one lit exam though. Got 62/70 UMS on OMAM and unseen poetry in Jan somehow:biggrin:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
What were your raw English Language marks?

hmmm I can't remember off top of my head they're written down somewhere :dontknow:
Reply 127
on results day :frown: but who knows maybe the day after or could be like January and not release them at all :lol:

:angry: wjeccccccc
Original post by Red Fox
Same as me then. I'm waiting only one lit exam though. Got 62/70 UMS on OMAM and unseen poetry in Jan somehow:biggrin:

ahh that's the one I'm waiting for :biggrin: .. I somehow got 80/80 in the Unit 2 one :O (doing blood brothers and lord of the flies ) I had an ingenious teacher, everybody got above predictions and my CA is 17/20 or 34/40 (whichever they use)
Reply 129
How are you supposed to say WJEC? I always say wuhjec but my English teacher just says the Welsh board:lol:.
Original post by pathosL
:angry: wjeccccccc

I know :angry:
Original post by shysybil.24
You wouldn't happen to have the Edexcel IGCSE boundaries as well, would you?

Sorry I don't currently have them, and I doubt that I will have them before edexcel post them on their website. However if I do come across them, those on TSR will be the first to know! :smile:
Original post by Red Fox
How are you supposed to say WJEC? I always say wuhjec but my English teacher just says the Welsh board:lol:.

I blend and say WelshJEC :lol:
Reply 133
Original post by Red Fox

my teacher says wayjack but i just say werjeck
Out of curiosity why do we all do WJEC, is it the easiest one or something?
Original post by Red Fox

You say the letters :smile:

Welsh Joint Education Committee

I think :redface: in welsh ish CBAC or something
Original post by the A* guy
Sorry I don't currently have them, and I doubt that I will have them before edexcel post them on their website. However if I do come across them, those on TSR will be the first to know! :smile:

Okay, thanks for the GCSE ones anyway! :smile:
Reply 137
ahh that's the one I'm waiting for :biggrin: .. I somehow got 80/80 in the Unit 2 one :O (doing blood brothers and lord of the flies ) I had an ingenious teacher, everybody got above predictions and my CA is 17/20 or 34/40 (whichever they use)

I did LOTF and Blood Brother aswell. I would love 80/80 but 65ish will get me an A. My teacher said the lowest in the class was 28 but never gave out individual marks so at least it wasn't catastrophic.
Reply 138
I always pronounce it doubleyou jay ee see. Ohp
Reply 139
I blend and say WelshJEC :lol:

Original post by pathosL
my teacher says wayjack but i just say werjeck

Original post by L'Evil Fish
You say the letters :smile:

Welsh Joint Education Committee

I think :redface: in welsh ish CBAC or something

I'll stick with wuhjec:biggrin: