The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ryanb97
Start - Nov yr 8 .. finish Nov yr 9 ... get certificate Nov yr 12

Well done on being good enough to sit it that early!

Talk about a long delay with getting the certificate, year 9 me probably would have lost it if I got it though tbh
Reply 5741
LOL. Seen them Edexcel grade boundaries. Not so nonchalant about results day now. :puke:

Best of luck guys.
Original post by ubisoft

Oh my god.. are you serious?!? I thought they come out at midnight and I thought the a* guy would give us a link early. I was just watching tv and refreshing the page lol. Would've been here forever :0

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by overthelove
Oh Wow at those Grade Boundaries... Especially for Edexcel's Triple Science... I feel sick:cry2:

Tell me about it! I thought B3 was a nice and relaxing exam... seems everyone found it that way with those boundaries! P3 and C3 - I'm guaranteed U's

Good luck to you
Original post by the A* guy
Hi Guys I am an A level student, and i'm not sure if you have them already but here are the

EDEXCEL GCSE GRADE BOUNDARIES:

http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/Documents/GCSE%20Composite%201306%20v2.pdf

HOPE THIS HELPS! :biggrin:

Eee that means as long as my geography CA wasn't moderated down I got 100 ums :biggrin: starting to get nervous for results day now
The business grade boundaries are sooo low!!! I'm feeling a little relieved haha. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't find Unit 3 Mathematics, what is it under? Help please - I'm panicking!
Reply 5747
Am I reading different boundaries??

I find the boundaries really low for the sciences! (especially physics!)
Are the other grade boundaries released at Midnight? (For the other exam boards)
DAMN...RE boundaries are so high!
Reply 5750
Original post by Kill3er

trust me man...
wow you cant really afford to lose many marks even for an A
Reply 5751
Original post by Benathletics
I can't find Unit 3 Mathematics, what is it under? Help please - I'm panicking!

72 64 53 42 31 25
Original post by Kill3er

They're high every year, can't afford to lose much :crossedf:
Original post by Dalek1099
I have just seen the Edexcel Grade Boundaries and I only sat one unit with Edexcel-Religious Studies Unit 8 and the Grade Boundaries are high 77/84 for an A* considering that the previous Grade Boundaries fro the unit were 71/80,69/80 and 66/80 the Grade Boundaries are pretty bad but it was a really good paper and often I found it hard to choose between the 2 sets of questions.However, it means that my A* in RE is in real jeopardy because I need exactly 77/84 to get an A* overall and I'm not very good at SPaG, which accounts for 4 of the marks.

I'm in the same boat as you.

62/84 for a B is bloody ridiculous.
Might scrape a B or if I'm lucky an A

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5754
Anyone who done IGCSE Further Maths expecting A^?
Original post by pathosL
72 64 53 42 31 25

Thanks! I'm so worried about the triple science exams now
Reply 5756
Original post by ChronicBoredom
Oh my god.. are you serious?!? I thought they come out at midnight and I thought the a* guy would give us a link early. I was just watching tv and refreshing the page lol. Would've been here forever :0

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well that's when they released the A-level boundaries so most likely
Reply 5757
How did you find the grade boundaries because I cant find them on the edexcel website
Where can I get hold of the edexcel maths linear mark scheme?
Mhm.... ;c I'm expecting an E now! They're so high when the exam was so difficult! :angry:

Latest