Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Naomijames
Me! Where abouts you taking the course?

University of Ulster, yourself?:smile:
Reply 3
I should be subject to hopefully passing a GCSE on Thursday! Am I going to be the only guy? Haha
Reply 4
Original post by 01Chris02
I should be subject to hopefully passing a GCSE on Thursday! Am I going to be the only guy? Haha

Good luck!:smile: No no, there's a lad on the friends bit of my profile doing it too, MattBull :smile: Are you staying in Dalriada Halls?:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by com_1995
Good luck!:smile: No no, there's a lad on the friends bit of my profile doing it too, MattBull :smile: Are you staying in Dalriada Halls?:smile:

Oh great! :biggrin: Well, I won't know until I get this GCSE back but Dalriada was one of my top choices as far as I remember! I applied to Elms as well though haha. You looking forward to it? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by 01Chris02
Oh great! :biggrin: Well, I won't know until I get this GCSE back but Dalriada was one of my top choices as far as I remember! I applied to Elms as well though haha. You looking forward to it? :smile:

Eugh I hated Elms last year on the open day :colondollar: Yeah I'm really excited about going but I'm a bit nervous too, I guess everyone is lol

Quick Reply

Latest