The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sea Bass
Does anyone know what happens on results day?
When you are getting given your results does the teacher just give you your envelope or do they open it and read it out to you first?
If they do that I think I'll die!!
By the way hope everyone gets what they wanted.

My school they have a big table and you have to find your name :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6041
Can anyone read my above post please..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheCoolBK
The AQA boundaries were a lot lower than I thought! I was expecting them to be quite high but it's surprisingly lower.

I'm very pleased about the ISA grade boundaries though. Best of luck to everyone tomorrow :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here, I thought the science grade boundaries would be high, I hope the examiners did not mark it harshly :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Basket case
My school they have a big table and you have to find your name :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? That's awful! :eek: I thought they'd got rid of those. It's too easy to misread your results that way.
Original post by sophie238
It's so frustrating knowing that some teachers already know our results! :eek4:

I know right! I've decided not to look at teachers directly in the eye! I don't want any looks of disappointment or pity hahaha, Good Luck :smile:
Where are the AQA certificate boundaries?

Yours sincerely,
Alec Robertson.
Does anyone know what happens on results day?
When you are getting given your results does the teacher just give you your envelope or do they open it and read it out to you first?
If they do that I think I'll die!!
By the way hope everyone gets what they wanted.

they give u an envelope which contains all of ur results. That's all what happens really. You go in, collect ur results and simply walk out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's at 9am tomorrow for me...what about you guys?
Reply 6048
Who is going to be opening results by themselves in a corner somewhere, and who's going to open them with friends or with lots of people nearby??
Original post by NiiNaa_
Does anyone else feel that the grade boundaries for edexcel music listening paper are too high this year?!?!?!?!

YES! 72/80 for an A* is ridiculous considering how hard the exam was!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6050
Original post by TheCoolBK
they give u an envelope which contains all of ur results. That's all what happens really. You go in, collect ur results and simply walk out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks!
Original post by overthelove
I know right! I've decided not to look at teachers directly in the eye! I don't want any looks of disappointment or pity hahaha, Good Luck :smile:

Me too! I bet a teacher will come up to me before I've even opened them and give it away! Good luck :smile:
Reply 6052
Original post by overthelove
When my sister got hers, everyone stood in a queue and they handed out the envelope to each individual. Also happened to my friend who received hers last week! I think it's mean if they read them out, and tbh, they probably won't, and they may already know how everyone's done anyway!

Good Luck :biggrin:

Thank you and good luck!
Reply 6053
What is everybody doing today? Any plans?
Original post by yousuf5465
Same here, I thought the science grade boundaries would be high, I hope the examiners did not mark it harshly :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They prob did mark the papers harshly but in spite of that, we just gotta hope for the best. I hope you get the grades you wanted and I'm sure u will be fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who is going to be opening results by themselves in a corner somewhere, and who's going to open them with friends or with lots of people nearby??

Definitely opening by myself in a corner, need to be alone to understand all the jumbled up letters and numbers haha :tongue:

If they're good I'll stay for a bit but probably not tell many people I know what I got, if they're bad I'll just go straight home:rolleyes: you?
What is everybody doing today? Any plans?

I'm pretty much gonna be playing on my ps3 lol, trying my best not to think about results day tomoz

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6058
Original post by sophie238
Definitely opening by myself in a corner, need to be alone to understand all the jumbled up letters and numbers haha :tongue:

If they're good I'll stay for a bit but probably not tell many people I know what I got, if they're bad I'll just go straight home:rolleyes: you?

Exactly the same as you. :smile:
Exactly the same as you. :smile:

Good luck! :smile:

Latest