The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1240
Original post by JustaDreamer
What time are you guys getting your results? Mines at 9. :redface:

We can go in from 9, but me and my friend are going in at 9:30.
Reply 1241
Looking through the boundaries, I think I've passed everything but B3
Original post by overthelove
Lucky! Mine's at 10! :smile:

Original post by emcat
We can go in from 9, but me and my friend are going in at 9:30.

Cool :smile: Boundaries: I'm relieved for English Lang and French, (I think) but as for the others, I think the exams are in a blur in my mind so I can't really tell...which I guess is a good thing as ignorance is bliss...Hopefully Lit is ok...I'm still pondering...
Reply 1243
Original post by Mr.Nor
Looking through the boundaries, I think I've passed everything but B3

B3 is really low :O you must hate biology :lol:
Reply 1244
Original post by techno836
B3 is really low :O you must hate biology :lol:

That exam was so bad, our teacher taught us about 5% what was on that exam. The only question I know was the farming one so I'll get something like 4/60 :frown:
Reply 1245
Original post by Mr.Nor
That exam was so bad, our teacher taught us about 5% what was on that exam. The only question I know was the farming one so I'll get something like 4/60 :frown:

Haha well best of luck anyway :biggrin:
Original post by Mr.Nor

Why wouldn't you have taught yourself the rest? Couldn't have been that much content.

I had to self teach a further 6-9 modules... :redface:
Reply 1247
Original post by techno836
Haha well best of luck anyway :biggrin:

Haha thanks, I'm gonna need it...

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Why wouldn't you have taught yourself the rest? Couldn't have been that much content.

I had to self teach a further 6-9 modules... :redface:

We had cover teachers most of the time and he left us work to do.....and what he told us to do none of it came up....
Original post by JustaDreamer
This time tomorrow.

[video="youtube;AtNP5U_Khd0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtNP5U_Khd0[/video]

Brilliant song.
Original post by Mr.Nor
Haha thanks, I'm gonna need it...

We had cover teachers most of the time and he left us work to do.....and what he told us to do none of it came up....

That's why you have specifications and specimen papers?:dontknow: we didnt have a bio teacher either
Reply 1250
Original post by Mr.Nor

I'm in a similar boat for Physics. My teacher was lovely but he tended to go off on tangents constantly so I had to teach myself pretty much the whole Physics course with the help of myGCSEscience on YouTube and my revision guide.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by emcat
I'm in a similar boat for Physics. My teacher was lovely but he tended to go off on tangents constantly so I had to teach myself pretty much the whole Physics course, with the help of myGCSEscience on YouTube too.

All my science revision for those last three exams was done with myGCSEscience! :tongue: I only wish I'd found out about him earlier!
Reply 1252
Original post by tsjmcgrath
All my science revision for those last three exams was done with myGCSEscience! :tongue: I only wish I'd found out about him earlier!

Me too! I only found out about him while I was revising for unit 3 and my unit 2 resits but I could have really used his videos back when I was doing unit 2 in January.
Reply 1253
Original post by emcat
I'm in a similar boat for Physics. My teacher was lovely but he tended to go off on tangents constantly so I had to teach myself pretty much the whole Physics course with the help of myGCSEscience on YouTube and my revision guide.

I used that for chemistry and it came in handy!
I revised 2 days each for my Unit 3s so I'm glad the boundaries are low
Reply 1255
Original post by Farhan96
I revised 2 days each for my Unit 3s so I'm glad the boundaries are low

All nighters for me.
Reply 1256
Original post by zed963
All nighters for me.

How do you manage to stay awake? Even if I wanted to do an all nighter, I'd be fast asleep at 11.
Original post by blamethenargles
ONE MORE DAY BEFORE THE STORM (If you get this reference cwtches for you)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please be les mis

Original post by overthelove
One day more..... Another day, another destiny! This never-ending road to Universityyyyy

yay! These men who seem to know my grades will surely give me a university place!^.^
Original post by blamethenargles
yay! These men who seem to know my grades will surely give me a university place!^.^

How can I survive, if my grades are terrible...
How can I survive, if my grades are terrible...

GCSEs aren't even that important
And before I get flamed, I mean relatively.
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest