The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Liberty Bridge Halls

I have applied to Liberty Bridge in Cardiff to then study in the university of south wales bit I haven't heard from the accommodation yet. Has anyone or are others in the same boat as me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yea same! I hope they let us no soon I'm stressing !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 2
Same as you 2 :smile: I've heard that next week they will tell us our accommodation.
Reply 3
Hey,

I've heard that I've got a room but i don't know anymore than that. Hope they let us know soon! :smile:
Reply 4
Ok in glad I'm not the only one stressing, I wish they would hurry up and tell us!
Reply 5
We do still have like 3-4 weeks so I'm not too worried yet but i think it's just excitement setting in! :biggrin:
Reply 6
Oh hey Emily :3

OP, I've booked mine and paid the deposit fee, but as I've come from a foundation course which finished at the end of June, I got to apply earlier.

In terms of waiting, it won't be too long :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Got mine sorted and paid the deposit in the last week :smile: The dates the allocate rooms are 15th and 22nd, so not long for you others! :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by brennan94
Got mine sorted and paid the deposit in the last week :smile: The dates the allocate rooms are 15th and 22nd, so not long for you others! :biggrin:

Ahh cool, cheers for letting me know :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Just had mine through but I'm in liberty park not liberty bridge :frown: .. Does anyone know anyone that's in liberty park or am I all alone :frown: :L

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by HanJohn
Just had mine through but I'm in liberty park not liberty bridge :frown: .. Does anyone know anyone that's in liberty park or am I all alone :frown: :L

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think there's 2 or 3 in one or these forums who I've seen say they'll be in Liberty Park, so don't worry, your (potential) neighbours are close by (in one of these threads) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
hey guys i've pretty much sorted my accommodation all i need to do now is send off two passport photos. silly question but i'm guessing by post right?
Reply 12
Original post by R_Andrew
hey guys i've pretty much sorted my accommodation all i need to do now is send off two passport photos. silly question but i'm guessing by post right?

Yeah I sent mine off yesterday by post, along with the guarantor form. I just took it to the local post office with a first class stamp and they put it in the delivery bag :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by CallumD93
Yeah I sent mine off yesterday by post, along with the guarantor form. I just took it to the local post office with a first class stamp and they put it in the delivery bag :smile:

looks like i've got a bit of stuff to sort out today then! thanks for the heads up :smile:

by the way what address am i sending them to??
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 14
Hey it's no problem :smile:

Did you apply online? Because I had to nominate a guarantor, and then they were asked to provide a copy of a monthly tax form along with the signed guarantor slip they receive via email
Reply 15
Original post by R_Andrew
looks like i've got a bit of stuff to sort out today then! thanks for the heads up :smile:

by the way what address am i sending them to??

Only just seen the second part of your message :tongue:

If you're in Lib-Bridge, it's:

Liberty Bridge, Pellet Street, Cardiff, CF10 4F
Reply 16
Original post by CallumD93
Hey it's no problem :smile:

Did you apply online? Because I had to nominate a guarantor, and then they were asked to provide a copy of a monthly tax form along with the signed guarantor slip they receive via email

thanks for the address, yeah me being me I sent the guarantor form and tax form separate from the passport photos hence my panic now!
Reply 17
As long as you've sent them to the same address I'm sure you'll be fine :smile:

You could always call/email them and explain your situation if you'd like
Reply 18
I've sent all my stuff off now :smile: looking forward to hearing what room I'm in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by minniemouse123
I've sent all my stuff off now :smile: looking forward to hearing what room I'm in

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too, it's like waiting suspensively for a raffle draw :3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending