The Student Room Group

22 August 2013 GCSE results: Grade boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Original post by holliemay
Ah no still can't find them :frown:

it's literally page 31 and onwards
http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/142071-unit-level-raw-mark-grade-boundaries-june-2013.pdf
(don't know how people can't see it)
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Hafza123
L'evil fish these grade boundries are GCE not gcse, they are A level grade boundries, because I'm sure I've scrolled down loads to the last page but can't find any gcse grade boundries. Also if you look in there raw marking system they have no A* boundary mark, they only go up to A grade .
do you know where the gcse ones are by any chance :wink: xx??

They are there!

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-GCSE-GRADE-BDY-JUNE-2013.PDF

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/142071-unit-level-raw-mark-grade-boundaries-june-2013.pdf

Go to page35 onwards
Reply 382
Original post by LovePeaceAwesome
Anyone know where the grade boundaries are for AQA English Language for JANUARY 2013 (because the crap exam board wouldn't release the boundaries)

AQA stuff here: http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/about-results/grade-boundaries
Reply 383

Oh thank you I can see them now, it was only loading to page 30 before :tongue:
Original post by Red Fox
Them OCR ones are A-Level.

It's one document that includes both :smile:

The first post has now been updated with links to all available grade boundaries as at the time of posting. Thanks to everyone who have shared these! :biggrin:
Definitely happy with the boundaries I've looked at so far, hopefully at least 2 A*s out of the Sciences, possibly 3 and the English one's don't look too bad. Can't believe Biology 3 being so low.
does anybody know/have the CIE boundaries?
Reply 387
Original post by Hafza123
L'evil fish these grade boundries are GCE not gcse, they are A level grade boundries, because I'm sure I've scrolled down loads to the last page but can't find any gcse grade boundries. Also if you look in there raw marking system they have no A* boundary mark, they only go up to A grade .
do you know where the gcse ones are by any chance :wink: xx??

They're GCSE as well.

Go near page 50
Reply 388
The OCR boudaries only showed A-Level for me at first too (up to page 30), you just need to keep refreshing and eventually it will load :smile:
hey if i got 57/80 in january on the english language unit 1 exam are the grade boundarys in june applied to my grades even if idid get 78/80 in my controlled assesement grade ???
Reply 390
Original post by Illusionary
It's one document that includes both :smile:

The first post has now been updated with links to all available grade boundaries as at the time of posting. Thanks to everyone who have shared these! :biggrin:

It only shows up as GCE for me for some reason. I had to go on a different browser for it to update:tongue:
Reply 391
Can someone help try and find the WJEC grade boundaries please? It's either they're not up yet or I can't find them :s-smilie:
Reply 392
OCR GCSE Music boundaries are too high for me to even contemplate getting an A* now. At best I'll get a B because even if I have done well on the exam (unlikely), my coursework will probably have dragged me down.

Agh, I hate that subject so much!
Reply 393
I am so ****ing happy with the AQA french listening grade goundaries, 25/40 for an A*! It was so hard!
Original post by techno836
Haha I guess but with 36 for an A* I'm rather confident I could end up 100 UMS as I thought I got like 55 marks :lol:

I hope I do :awesome: but I don't want 100 in Physics that would be torture :'( (as I'd need 100 in ISA too and I haven't got that :frown: )

Aww, how well did you do in your ISA?!
Reply 395
Does anyone know what the Edexcel English Language GCSE cash in boundary for an A* was last year? I know I got an A* based on that boundary, but I'm guessing they've gone up quite a bit.
Original post by gomg
I am so ****ing happy with the AQA french listening grade goundaries, 25/40 for an A*! It was so hard!

I hardly remember it but im happy lol. I think I struggled with the reading more though :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 397
When is wjec releasing it's grade boundaries? The majority of my subjects are on that board!!! :angry:
Quite pleased about the History boundaries- lower than January I think. Think I might just have got an A* on the coursework, so that shouldn't bring down my prediction of A*s on the exams. :biggrin:
I did OCR Mathematics B for my GCSE and in the grade boundaries document there is no UMS boundaries, only Raw. (page 49)

Why is there no UMS boundaries or where can I find them?!

Thanks, Dan

Quick Reply

Latest