The Student Room Group

22 August 2013 GCSE results: Grade boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Yes if my isa marks are not moderated down I've got 100 in all of them! That helps a lot, and with the really low exam boundaries I hope I've got the A*! I feel really happy but I don't want to jinx myself. :s-smilie:
Does anybody know what the UMS grade boundaries are for the Level 2 Certificate in Further Maths. I know it would normally be 90% for an A* etc. but how does the A^ grade affect this?
Original post by lilypear
Aww, how well did you do in your ISA?!

45 in biology and 44 in chemistry and physics I think?
Original post by dedwards.96
I did OCR Mathematics B for my GCSE and in the grade boundaries document there is no UMS boundaries, only Raw. (page 49)

Why is there no UMS boundaries or where can I find them?!

Thanks, Dan

Because Ocr post them separate and it's always 90% A* and 80% A etc.
Original post by Kimango
When is wjec releasing it's grade boundaries? The majority of my subjects are on that board!!! :angry:

Usually on results day :smile:
Reply 405
Original post by Kimango
When is wjec releasing it's grade boundaries? The majority of my subjects are on that board!!! :angry:

I've got a few on there - the ones I'm worrying about the most - French & Geography! Have CCEA released theirs?
Original post by ReeceM
Can someone help try and find the WJEC grade boundaries please? It's either they're not up yet or I can't find them :s-smilie:

Not available yet :no:
Reply 407
Ignore me I think I've found the CCEA ones? Is it this one: http://www.rewardinglearning.org.uk/docs/quals/admin/results/june13/gcse_ums_tables_summer2013.pdf Not much good as it's all ums though, but still!
Reply 408
Original post by Illusionary
Not available yet :no:

Does CIE release their boundaries?
Reply 409
Original post by techno836
Usually on results day :smile:

WHAT???!?! That's a joke right you can't be serious?:eek:
Original post by megz13
I've got a few on there - the ones I'm worrying about the most - French & Geography! Have CCEA released theirs?

Original post by megz13
Ignore me I think I've found the CCEA ones? Is it this one: http://www.rewardinglearning.org.uk/docs/quals/admin/results/june13/gcse_ums_tables_summer2013.pdf Not much good as it's all ums though, but still!

Nah, those are just the standard UMS -> grade conversions, not the raw marks -> UMS.
Original post by alexgr97
Does CIE release their boundaries?

Not that I'm aware of :no:
Reply 412
Original post by Kimango
WHAT???!?! That's a joke right you can't be serious?:eek:

nope, that's when they are out :wink:
OCR Music :angry:
Reply 414
Ocr core science grade boundries for b2 c2 p2 looks a bit high for an A* but the b1 c1 p1 grade boundary looks much lower :/ really hope I get A*'s in both.
What are the aqa gcse english language grade boundaries?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 416
Really starting to hate AQA, the RE and Drama boundaries are higher then they have ever been and the January 2013 English boundaries are nowhere to be seen!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by punjabiweirdo
What are the aqa gcse english language grade boundaries?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which unit? The exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 418
I'm at work and my PDF reader is being a jerk.
Could one of you lovely people tell me the boundaries for AQA Science A Foundation and Higher?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 419
Original post by dedwards.96
I did OCR Mathematics B for my GCSE and in the grade boundaries document there is no UMS boundaries, only Raw. (page 49)

Why is there no UMS boundaries or where can I find them?!

Thanks, Dan

Hey, I also did OCR Maths B, you can find the ums boundaries for the individual papers here, http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/126279-unit-level-ums-grade-boundaries-november-2012-january-and-june-2013.pdf (page 45)

Quick Reply

Latest