The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston University 2013 Students

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LaurenCharlotte_
I've had mine through but I'm doing nursing so I had to send a lot of forms back anyway. Maybe it depends on the course you are doing? Oh really is that for everyone or people who live far still? x

Places will be given, prioritising on distance. So you probably won't get a place but it might be worth a try.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by Sophieanne95
Places will be given, prioritising on distance. So you probably won't get a place but it might be worth a try.

Posted from TSR Mobile

In the confirmation letter it says that it's conditional depending on outstanding no academic conditions. What's that mean? Will I get forms through about this? And I emailed Kingston like they said to, to accept the place. All I've had is an automated reply saying they'll get back to me. The closer it gets the more unclear everything seems.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jessmay_T
I know, we'd already done so many and then there were more! We must have used a whole tree with all the forms!!! x

Haha yes I think we have! I feel like I've done a heap of CRB checks as well! x
Original post by HanHodge
Hey! Starting Kingston in September but need to find private accommodation, is anyone else here in the same situation? Was really gutted about not being in Halls :frown:

Bad luck you didn't get halls :frown: I'm not sure I'm thinking about private accommodation but might just stay at home x
Original post by Profzo
I will be staying at home it's just cheaper and easier for me! What about you?

Yeah I think I'm going to stay at home might look into accommodation when I meet people I wanna share with :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah fair enough I'm sure that's the case :smile: thanks for the info anyway x
Reply 86
Oh cool. Ah I'm studying geography at penrhyn road.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I might be coming to Kingston to study geography too! You doing BA or BSc ?
Original post by Sammydodga
Hi, I might be coming to Kingston to study geography too! You doing BA or BSc ?

Oh cool! Found a fellow geographer I'm doing the Bsc? What about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
Looking through it all, I guess I am the only one on the forums who applied for Politics and Internation Relations :tongue:
Original post by Zen H
Looking through it all, I guess I am the only one on the forums who applied for Politics and Internation Relations :tongue:

on the kingston freshers page on fb there is a list of people doing what course you can try that :biggrin:
Original post by LaurenCharlotte_
on the kingston freshers page on fb there is a list of people doing what course you can try that :biggrin:

What's the page name? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's the page name? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, can you put here a link to it?
Original post by Zen H

I'm studying that too ! Yay finally met someone studying the Same course as me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93
Oh cool! Found a fellow geographer I'm doing the Bsc? What about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I want to do the Bsc too :smile: I'll be travelling from far.
I want to do the Bsc too :smile: I'll be travelling from far.

Oh yey! Proper geography, haha! Where from? I'm in Wales so unless your coming from abroad were in the sand boat. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 96
Oh yey! Proper geography, haha! Where from? I'm in Wales so unless your coming from abroad were in the sand boat. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll be travelling from near the Olympic Stadium in London. Are you going to be living in halls?
I'll be travelling from near the Olympic Stadium in London. Are you going to be living in halls?

Oh right. Ye, hopefully. If not, with family until I find some flat mates. You thinking of commuting for the whole year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 98
Original post by HanHodge
Hey! Starting Kingston in September but need to find private accommodation, is anyone else here in the same situation? Was really gutted about not being in Halls :frown:

Are u still looking for a place to live. I need someone to replace me in a 4 bed house, as I am transferring uni.

its is 416 per month, lovely sitting area and kitchen, has a garden.
no bills included.
it has a garden, fully furnished and is less than ten minutes walking distance to penrhyn road campus.

Let me know if u are interested.
Reply 99
Original post by peace20
Are u still looking for a place to live. I need someone to replace me in a 4 bed house, as I am transferring uni.

its is 416 per month, lovely sitting area and kitchen, has a garden.
no bills included.
it has a garden, fully furnished and is less than ten minutes walking distance to penrhyn road campus.

Let me know if u are interested.

Yes i'm very interested, will they take first years (this seems to be a sticking point with some) ? A few questions, how much is the deposit? are there any photos on-line I can see? obviously I will need to visit; who would I arrange this with/through? finally, what is the contract: Sept till ?

Thanks Han

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending