Scroll to see replies

Reply 820
nutrition and dietetics anyone???
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 821
Do we need to buy tickets online in advance for freshers' events? Want to make sure I don't miss out :P
Reply 822
Original post by ibp
Hi am starting human nutrition in September any one on d same cos or the nutrition and dietetics course.

Yeah im doing Nutrition and dietetics:biggrin:
Original post by Emmawilliamson95
I can't remember the pass website, can't find it

Posted from TSR Mobile

PASS is our Pre-Arrival Student Site
https://pass.chester.ac.uk

Hope that helps :smile:
Original post by University of Chester
PASS is our Pre-Arrival Student Site
https://pass.chester.ac.uk

Hope that helps :smile:

When will We hear accommodation results ?
You will find out about accommodation soon, you should have found out about accommodation by early September.
Original post by Reekydeekz
When will We hear accommodation results ?

Early September, the Chester TSR account mentioned it before.
Original post by ladybell
nutrition and dietetics anyone???

hi, yeah i'm doing nutrition and dietetics! :smile: xx
Original post by MelodieMichaelis
Does anyone know if you'll need ID to get in/ go to freshers events. I am 18 obviously because I'm going to uni but I don't have any photo ID, I've applied for a passport but It takes about 6-8 weeks to come and freshers is in 5 :/ will I be able to get into bars and such.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah you will need ID. The SU don't tend to ask for ID but if you go out in town all the bars and clubs will expect ID
Reply 829
Yaaaaaay.....see you in september!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 830
Anyone doing Health and Social Care? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelmarshall21
Yeah you will need ID. The SU don't tend to ask for ID but if you go out in town all the bars and clubs will expect ID

Ok that's fair enough thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 832
Anyone doing mental health nursing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 833
Rather stupidly.. well.. apparently rather stupidly.. I waited until I got my results to make sure I got into Chester before I applied for accommodation.. I applied for it on Saturday. (17/08/13) Will that have a detrimental influence on whether I get accommodation or not?
Reply 834
Original post by heather_95
hi, yeah i'm doing nutrition and dietetics! :smile: xx

Me too! Finally found some other people I thought I was the only one :tongue: Although, I do feel like I'm the only boy! Add me on Facebook Conagh Ellis or follow me on twitter @ConaghEllis :smile:
Original post by Hilly1
Rather stupidly.. well.. apparently rather stupidly.. I waited until I got my results to make sure I got into Chester before I applied for accommodation.. I applied for it on Saturday. (17/08/13) Will that have a detrimental influence on whether I get accommodation or not?

Take a look online at our allocation policy where there is more information http://www.chester.ac.uk/campus-life/accommodation/faq

However everyone who applied by the original deadline will be allocated first. Therefore students who apply late are less likely to receive a place in University accommodation, as a large amount will have already been allocated.

Don't worry though as there is loads of private sector accommodation available in Chester, from halls of residence to houses. Take a look at http://www.chesterstudentstamp.co.uk/Accommodation for some of the private sector accommodation that is available.
Reply 836
Original post by Conagh
Me too! Finally found some other people I thought I was the only one :tongue: Although, I do feel like I'm the only boy! Add me on Facebook Conagh Ellis or follow me on twitter @ConaghEllis :smile:

I meet a few guys on applicants day so I dont think ur alone.:smile:
Reply 837
House 5 church college close?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hollybank, block B anyone? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 839
Original post by katiek1994
Hollybank, block B anyone? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have u being allocated accommodation? ???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending