The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6140
Original post by CelineBean
Wow don't I feel dumb in comparison xD I found B3 okay but P3 was horrible D: did you resit any unit 2's?

yeah my mum made me resit everything because my schools resits were free ,
I'm shaking right now. So scared.
Original post by hoshil
what do you guys reckon you will get tomorrow?

more than you!! :e
Help!
On the aqa website it says it wouldn't show the grade boundaries of English language until results day but it has shown it??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are the OCR grade boundaries out yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6145
Original post by MdTahmid
Guys, whats the name of the AQA English literature exam where you have to compare 2 books, E.g Mice and Men and Inspector Calls.

English Literature Unit 1 :smile:
Reply 6146
Original post by english007
Help!
On the aqa website it says it wouldn't show the grade boundaries of English language until results day but it has shown it??

Posted from TSR Mobile

that's for January 2013, not English language taken in june!
Original post by itsn0b0dy
Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Economics which should set me up nicely to read medicine at uni, as long as a get decent grades haha.

what about you?

Ah that's cool! I'm gonna do Chemistry, Human Biology, Maths and Psychology :biggrin: Yeah decent grades would be nice haha...

Thought about a specific uni yet? x
Reply 6148
does anyone know what time we need to get into school for our exams resulst

?
Original post by Mallory
does anyone know what time we need to get into school for our exams resulst

?

It probably depends on your school, but we can go from 9:00am-3:00pm:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6150
The RE grade boundary is ridiculous! So is French. Edexcel find this a joke apparently. Does anybody know how to convert the UMS for OCR Gateway bio/chem and phys?! Best of luck tomorrow guys! So nervous :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So will the WJEC grade boundaries be online tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
39 in chemistry ISA Only gets me 83 ums which will screw me over. Our school have marked so harshly!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm nervous for tomorrow and it doesn't help that enrolment is the same day, so we have to open our results and jump to the queue for the bloody enrolment!! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MdTahmid
Guys, whats the name of the AQA English literature exam where you have to compare 2 books, E.g Mice and Men and Inspector Calls.

Unit 1

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6155
Have any grade boundaries been published yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys!

As we are all getting our results tomorrow I just wanted to talk about them because I'm seriously bored and a bit nervous:P

what are you expecting to achieve tomorrow and would that make you happy?

good luck to all of you and I hope you all get the results you are expecting :wink:
Original post by Aelizla
Have any grade boundaries been published yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aqa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6158
Original post by ohheywow
The RE grade boundary is ridiculous! So is French. Edexcel find this a joke apparently. Does anybody know how to convert the UMS for OCR Gateway bio/chem and phys?! Best of luck tomorrow guys! So nervous :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where did you find the boundaries for edexcel? Feeling nervous too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest