The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1300
Original post by tsjmcgrath
Am I the only one who can't access the UMS/raw mark converter on AQA's website? It doesn't give me the option for June 2013, only March and January and a bunch of older series.

I've just tried and it only says March and January. They mustn't have updated it yet.
Original post by Lucy96
I know what you mean! I've just finished my AS levels, but I remember how scared I was last year :tongue: I'm sure you'll do great :biggrin:

Thanks, I hope so :redface:
Reply 1302
Wow, looking at the grade boundaries has really put my mind at ease. They're all fairly low this year!
Original post by Dinasaurus
Wow a new thread, sup guys. Damn I need to order my suits for school but my money hasn't come through yet D:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Best thing about going to a college with casual uniform policy. So I can wear whatever I want (within reason). No matter how much I love suits I think that having the choice will be good especially if we get hot weather!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emcat
I've just tried and it only says March and January. They mustn't have updated it yet.

I tweeted them about it over three hours ago and they haven't responded, yet they've replied to most other people who've asked questions. :mad:
Reply 1305
Original post by tsjmcgrath
I tweeted them about it over three hours ago and they haven't responded, yet they've replied to most other people who've asked questions. :mad:

Try Tweeting again? They're probably getting loads of mentions today so maybe it got lost under other people's tweets.
Original post by Red Fox
I don't have PS1/2 anymore:frown:

Aww damn you! *continues skateboarding*
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:ahee:

So far, they're great for sciences, really high for RE and Art... Hoping for A*A*A* A/A* and A respectively... Awaiting rest tomorrow!:frown:

Glad they're good for science! I'm sure you'll get what you want anyway :smile: Oooh scary! You better quote me with what you get, though I'll probably see on the year 13 thread anyway :tongue:
Original post by wakemeup
Thanks, I hope so :redface:

You're welcome :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emcat
Try Tweeting again? They're probably getting loads of mentions today so maybe it got lost under other people's tweets.

I have just done so. Yeah, they're probably getting bombarded with spam and hate, it always happens.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Glad they're good for science! I'm sure you'll get what you want anyway :smile: Oooh scary! You better quote me with what you get, though I'll probably see on the year 13 thread anyway :tongue:

You're welcome :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I won't spread it round, or it'll look as if I'm bragging, so I'll post it 3 times max and send PM batches :tongue:
Original post by Red Fox
Anyone here a Youtuber? Also, what are your favourite channels?

I don't make videos, but I watch a lot. Favourite channels are:
Vlogbrothers
Lauren Fairweather
booksandquills

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1311
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I won't spread it round, or it'll look as if I'm bragging, so I'll post it 3 times max and send PM batches :tongue:

I agree with that rule :yep:
Do people count BTECs in their GCSE count? Like on CVs and stuff.
Because I just realised I have a science BTEC from Year 9 worth A*A* apparently so yeah I'll just put 'GCSE or equivalent'.
Reply 1314
Original post by Red Fox
Because I just realised I have a science BTEC from Year 9 worth A*A* apparently so yeah I'll just put 'GCSE or equivalent'.

I need to make that amendment to mine :colondollar: I'll do it tomorrow though :awesome:
Original post by techno836
I need to make that amendment to mine :colondollar: I'll do it tomorrow though :awesome:

Hopefully mine will say 6A*s, 4As and 1B:redface:.
nope not yet
Reply 1317
Original post by Red Fox
Hopefully mine will say 6A*s, 4As and 1B:redface:.

Mine will hopefully say 6A*s 3A's and 5 B's :biggrin: ..But mine will be listed out to take up some space as mine isn't really that long :/ :frown:
Original post by techno836
Mine will hopefully say 6A*s 3A's and 5 B's :biggrin: ..But mine will be listed out to take up some space as mine isn't really that long :/ :frown:

Mines 1.5 sides so I might list it out. I have BTEC Sport at Merit grade because I simply couldn't be bothered to do the rest so it will be 2B's actually:biggrin:
On a CV it is not illegal to omit data right?

Eg I want to write 15 A*-A grades instead of 16 A*-C if that makes sense :smile:

Latest