The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Molly648
Most schools in Northern Ireland go back early, I think it's because we finish for summer earlier. That sounds pretty fun!! :smile: Yeah same here, the first week back to school is not an attractive look for me! Haha :wink:

I dont wanna go back this is the serious SERIOUS year, where we're senior SENIORS! I don't like my senior SENIOR tie it makes me look much more mature than i actually am :frown: And more first years than ever are gonna ask me directions :frown: plus i have to be a mentor to one of them!.......RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!!:eek:
Original post by Kill3er
Haha. June. January boundaries will be released tomorrow.

??? Why is it already realised on there website. .. is it the January or June exam grade boundaries

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6202
Hi guys, of I got 113/120 raw marks for drama controlled assessment , what do I need in the exam for A* overall ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by english007
??? Why is it already realised on there website. .. is it the January or June exam grade boundaries

Posted from TSR Mobile

These are just June boundaries.

From AQA - "In November 2012, Ofqual announced that the grade boundaries for the January series will only be set after the June series. This means that UMS marks and grades will only be available after June and released on results day on 22 August 2013".
Reply 6204
Results day tommorow...hope i get the grades for sixform:confused:
Original post by Kill3er

From AQA - "In November 2012, Ofqual announced that the grade boundaries for the January series will only be set after the June series. This means that UMS marks and grades will only be available after June and released on results day on 22 August 2013".

So what are they gonna release tomorrow. . Sorry am confused lol:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kill3er

oh okay so does that mean that the english language grade boundaries that AQA have released is for june series only?
cuz for an A* its 58 and in january i got 63 so i guess i got happy for nothing :frown:
Reply 6207
CCEA gcse linear qualifications grade boundaries are up :s-smilie: :'( well I've failed art and music sooo baadlyyy
Original post by sweet_gyal97
oh okay so does that mean that the english language grade boundaries that AQA have released is for june series only?
cuz for an A* its 58 and in january i got 63 so i guess i got happy for nothing :frown:

Yes, that is correct. But i'm sure you'll still get an A*

Original post by english007
So what are they gonna release tomorrow. . Sorry am confused lol:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tomorrow the grade boundaries will be released for the AQA English Language JANUARY sittings.
Very nervous about tomorrow, I think I'll either do really well or really badly, there's no middle ground for me really. I didn't do as much revision as I should have done, I need five A*-Cs to do the courses I wanna do at college, I already have two of them, so three to go.

It's only really dawned on me this morning that I'll be getting these tomorrow, somehow over the last 2 months I've kept this day out of my head completely but it's now only 18 and a bit hours to go and it's all I can think about.

I pretty much tried my best so whatever I get is basically the best grades I could have got, roll on tomorrow and good luck to EVERYONE, it's gonna be a stressful morning leading up the the moment we open that envelope! Can't wait until the waiting is over and I find them out!

How did people get the boundaries ???

Ok.....so people only get the grade boundaries before hand...like we all have .... by altering the previous year Urls

they say that they wont be released until after results day since the link isnt on their website publically yet .....

they probably put it on their file store....and have an automatic update at 12 where the external link is clickable from their website

Ryan
#

Edit : Bar AQA
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ryanb97

How did people get the boundaries ???

Ok.....so people only get the grade boundaries before hand...like we all have .... by altering the previous year Urls

they say that they wont be released until after results day since the link isnt on their website publically yet .....

they probably put it on their file store....and have an automatic update at 12 where the external link is clickable from their website

Ryan

no it is on there website :/ http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/about-results/grade-boundaries (no edited url there)
you know edexcel results plus direct,do they show the reults at 00:00 ?? cos technically thats thursday 22nd august,results day
Reply 6213
OMG the AQA GCSE French controlled assessment grade boundaries are so high:frown:
how on earth do people get 56/60 on writing and speaking?
Drama boundaries are high too :frown:
what does everyone think about their grades after seeing the boundaries?
Original post by techno836
no it is on there website :/ http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/about-results/grade-boundaries (no edited url there)

ok......most are like how i explained........e.g. edexcels last night ?
Original post by spiral101
you know edexcel results plus direct,do they show the reults at 00:00 ?? cos technically thats thursday 22nd august,results day

No, it's 6AM usually.
Good luck for tomorrow guys, hope you all do as well as you want! :biggrin:
I just got an email saying 6AM for Edexcel ResultsPlus

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aelizla
So what is everyone planning on doing next year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm really confused everyone! My teacher's want me to do Physics and History (different teachers) but I want to do something else, and now I feel really confused as to what to pick! Should I just go with my choice? I'm choosing Bio, Chem, Maths and the fourth was meant to be Psycho. But now my teachers are saying that the course they teach (in History and Physics) are way better and advise me not to take it). Mmm What to do!!
Original post by usycool1
Good luck for tomorrow guys, hope you all do as well as you want! :biggrin:

Thanks! Same to you (if you do GCSEs that is)

Latest