The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1320
Original post by Red Fox
Mines 1.5 sides so I might list it out. I have BTEC Sport at Merit grade because I simply couldn't be bothered to do the rest so it will be 2B's actually:biggrin:

Haha everything counts :lol: .. I don't think I can lengthen mine really, I might need some help with it actually tomorrow :/
Reply 1321
Original post by L'Evil Fish
On a CV it is not illegal to omit data right?

Eg I want to write 15 A*-A grades instead of 16 A*-C if that makes sense :smile:

Photography? :rolleyes: :lol:
But that could suggest 1A*, 1A and 9B grades.

Eg I want to write 15 A*-A grades instead of 16 A*-C if that makes sense :smile:

I might disown BTEC Sport:lol:, just turn down the certificate.
Reply 1324

It's definitely illegal to falsify/lie (say you have 15 A*s when you really only have 5 Cs), but I think you can miss stuff off?

The grade boundaries for me look pretty good. Other than Electronics, which this year has jumped up to 96 for an A* rather than like, 83 last year (out of 120...)
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by techno836
Haha everything counts :lol: .. I don't think I can lengthen mine really, I might need some help with it actually tomorrow :/

Increase font:colone:
Reply 1326
Original post by Red Fox
Increase font:colone:

haha we'll see, I'll spend some time on it after I have been to my sisters :smile:
Do employers even care what grade you got in what subject? You might as well have so many a*-c in how many subjects, so they dont get bored of your cv and go on to the next one
Reply 1328
Haha yes please :lol: my school won't help with stuff like this and my dad is away :frown:
Original post by techno836
Photography? :rolleyes: :lol:

Yeah:tongue:
Original post by Red Fox
I might disown BTEC Sport:lol:, just turn down the certificate.

Sucks :colone:
Original post by chloe--
It's definitely illegal to falsify/lie (say you have 15 A*s when you really only have 5 Cs), but I think you can miss stuff off?

The grade boundaries for me look pretty good. Other than Electronics, which this year has jumped up to 96 for an A* rather than like, 83 last year (out of 120...)

Yeah it is omission. I know I can't on UCAS.

I doubt they'd care about a C in photography... And they wouldn't find out :mmm:
Reply 1330
Yeah I will do tomorrow :smile:

Yeah:tongue:

Sucks :colone:

Yeah it is omission. I know I can't on UCAS.

I doubt they'd care about a C in photography... And they wouldn't find out :mmm:

haha I thought so :lol:
is it true that you can't write 'I' on a CV? Without it you just sound like you're talking about someone else.
Reply 1332
Most likely gonna pull an all nighter tonight...
If I get a bad grade in Welsh as well, I'll be omitting :rofl:
Reply 1334
Original post by Red Fox
is it true that you can't write 'I' on a CV? Without it you just sound like you're talking about someone else.

I haven't got I where my experience is :nope: I put it in the profile bit though ? :dontknow:
Reply 1335
Original post by Red Fox

Wow this is news to me, can anyone elaborate?
I'm so nervous :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I took extra care to never use I because that's what my school told me:redface:
Including equivalents?

I have over 20 then :colonhash: and it'll have to be A*-C
Writing a CV made me realise I actually have no 'interests':rolleyes:

Latest