The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have an ASDAN Key Skills Level 3 Certificate in Improving Own Learning and Performance. Is that worth mentioning or is it nothing advantageous?
Original post by Red Fox
I have an ASDAN Key Skills Level 3 Certificate in Improving Own Learning and Performance. Is that worth mentioning or is it nothing advantageous?

Any qualification/achievement is worth mentioning on a CV.

I finished watching Clannad and Clannad After Story. I was moved to tears. If you guys want a tear-jerking awesome anime then go watch Clannad.
Yeah yeah :wink: you know they'd love a CV to say:

Good degree/A Levels etc with

GCSEs and Equivalent:
22 A*-C Grades.
Original post by Red Fox
Writing a CV made me realise I actually have no 'interests':rolleyes:

Working out how to pronounce the names of exam boards surely is an interest :biggrin:

Though on a more serious note I'm the same. Generic running, spending time with friends and reading are my interests :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1344
Original post by Red Fox
Writing a CV made me realise I actually have no 'interests':rolleyes:

Don't worry, I'm the same. My only interest pretty much is reading.
Reply 1345
Am I the only one who did IGs and has already started their A levels? :s-smilie: How come you guys need a CV after year 11?
Original post by harrybithell196
Working out how to pronounce the names of exam boards surely is an interest :biggrin:

Though on a more serious note I'm the same. Generic running, spending time with friends and reading are my interests :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, I claim to be the TSR Exam Board Pronunciation Master:pierre:
When did I say that? Admit it, along with the others, it'd look nice.
Wow, really? :eek: okay then...that's made me feel a little better :smile: Thanks!
ermahgerd I'm part of the A level page now :woo:
haha you're welcome! pretty excited for A levels not gonna lie (never thought I'd say that) :awesome:
Ha, if they were the same grades I'd love the 20+ one :wink:
For anybody who's interested, AQA's UMS converter has been updated with the June 2013 series now. :smile:

http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/about-results/uniform-mark-scale/convert-marks-to-ums
Reply 1353
Original post by tsjmcgrath
For anybody who's interested, AQA's UMS converter has been updated with the June 2013 series now. :smile:

http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/about-results/uniform-mark-scale/convert-marks-to-ums

Your tweeting worked then!
Reply 1354
Aaah, my headteacher just phoned the house to make sure I'm there at 9 on the dot tomorrow and looking sharp cause there's a photographer there. Scary...
Hello all, what a interesting thread!
I am going to be doing History (Edexcel) Drama and Theatre Studies (Edexcel) and Religious Studies (AQA)

Is AQA a good exam board to get good marks? or is it relatively difficult?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1356
Original post by Cynical.
Aaah, my headteacher just phoned the house to make sure I'm there at 9 on the dot tomorrow and looking sharp cause there's a photographer there. Scary...

I'm a little bit scared there'll be a news crew at my school because they've been there in the past and I really don't want to be on TV.
Original post by techno836
hello :h:

Hi :biggrin:
Reply 1358
Original post by Cynical.

I had that phone call too!

It obviously means you've done well, so congrats! :biggrin:
Good luck for tomorrow everyone! :biggrin:

Latest