The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've actually gone sick with worry:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sadiyah_x
i'm absolutely 1000000000000% nervous i couldnt sleep last night even now i feel sick to my stomach someone please calm me down

Live in the moment. The exams are surely important but survival is more important and you can't survive being that nervous, you need sleep so try and get it!
Reply 6362
Original post by theJdog
Oh that must suck! And yeah I'm waiting!! Good luck for tomorrow! What are you waiting for?

Same to you :smile: And I was cooking to get my mind off it (it's an hour long dish). And now I'm reading the Harry Potter Collection, and then going to watch it (it'll be a marathon!). I'm so scared :s-smilie:

Thats a good idea! I wish i could but i havnt recorded them and i dont have the DVDs. I dont know how im going to sleep tonight. Just super nervous :|
What is everyone doing tonight to calm down and prepare for tomorrow? :smile:
Plz help
Does anyone know the grade boundaries for English coursework I.e controlled assessment speaking and listening plz help:getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Davothebigafro
Restless earth, water on land, ice on land, i found the ice on land section to be very tricky :frown:

I did exactly that same as you! But I found the physical paper extremely nice, it wasn't hard... Just some parts required careful planning to structure the answer. Sorry you found it hard :frown:

Best of luck - you'll be fine!
Reply 6366
i'm so nervous. i feel so sick :frown: helppppppppppppp!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE <3 HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT
Original post by Benathletics
I did exactly that same as you! But I found the physical paper extremely nice, it wasn't hard... Just some parts required careful planning to structure the answer. Sorry you found it hard :frown:

Best of luck - you'll be fine!

Thanks bro, and you :biggrin:
Reply 6368
Original post by goldenshades
What is everyone doing tonight to calm down and prepare for tomorrow? :smile:

Try to do something that you enjoy.

Like watching movies or playing video games. It should distract you from thinking about it too much. Plus thinking about it too much will do no good to your health so don't worry.
Do you need the exact amount of marks to get a certain grade, example, say you need 45/60 for an A, do you need exactly 45 marks to get the A, if you get 46 marks will you still get the A, basically what I'm asking is do you need the exact amount of marks, if you are a mark over a boundary do you fail ?

thanks
Reply 6370
Original post by WesterosWildling
Physical geography is usually the hardest. I did restless earth, ice on the land, and coastal zones. you?:smile:

Hmm, I did this exam too. I think I only needed around half the marks to get an A though, and 74/75 for an A* due to not studying for the Human Geography part. Ah well, we live and we learn.

Good luck guys. :smile:
Original post by aasvogel

These English people read my name and tried to work out how to pronounce it. :tongue:

My first name's Aoife, middle names are Saoirse Aednat - you can imagine the spellings and pronunciations I get! I remember walking into a lesson with a new teacher and she was reading out names (my full name was on the register), I got called "A-oh-i-fe Sha-or-ishe Ad-nat". The joys of living in Birmingham :tongue: I remember telling my nana about this, and she couldn't understand why nobody could pronounce it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6372
Im just going to cry loooool.
Reply 6373
Original post by things4life
Do you need the exact amount of marks to get a certain grade, example, say you need 45/60 for an A, do you need exactly 45 marks to get the A, if you get 46 marks will you still get the A, basically what I'm asking is do you need the exact amount of marks, if you are a mark over a boundary do you fail ?

thanks

:lolwut:

You don't need to be bang on a certain number, as long as you're on 45 or above then you will get an A.
Plz help
Does anyone know the grade boundaries for English coursework I.e controlled assessment speaking and listening plz help:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
are there any threads for the edexcel physical education (5PE01)..
Reply 6376

thanks

You can get more than the required mark,
Reply 6377
Some people may find this comforting if you're stressing about tomorrow.

[video="youtube;D-eVF_G_p-Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-eVF_G_p-Y[/video]
What happens if you get marks over the boundary, do you still get the grade you want ?

I want an A* in French hopefully but I'm sacred I got over the boundary, do you need to be bang on ?
What happens if you get marks over the boundary, do you still get the grade you want ?

I want an A* in French hopefully but I'm sacred I got over the boundary, do you need to be bang on ?

Troll?:lolwut:

Latest