The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Were you the only one with 4As at your school? :redface:

I don't think anyone at mine got 4, two people got AAAB and that was the highest! There aren't many of us though :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Were you the only one with 4As at your school? :redface:

I think so - one did get 5As though as I mentioned - quite a few got AAAB, AABB then the rest slowly declined
Reply 1222
Original post by furryface12
Can I be on this list too please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep! :yy:

Original post by L'Evil Fish
You wouldn't allow it!:rofl:

Yeah, it sounds great ^_^
Well of course :u: Not allowing = ignoring said stranger's PM :afraid:
Wish I hadn't just given up with chemistry this year, I absolutely hate having a terrible grade.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pandora.
Yep! :yy:

Well of course :u: Not allowing = ignoring said stranger's PM :afraid:

:mmm: that's so mean! Although sometimes I ignore people I know :teehee:
Original post by Lucy96
Wish I hadn't just given up with chemistry this year, I absolutely hate having a terrible grade.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Trust me, I know the feeling :smile:
Original post by keromedic
Trust me, I know the feeling :smile:

I think my grade is worse than what you will have got though! :frown: I honestly revised the day before for the first exam and two days before for the last one. I'm such an idiot. I'm lucky I got an A in my ISA to be honest :frown: I just found it impossible to motivate myself for such a horrible subject (in my opinion of course!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
I think my grade is worse than what you will have got though! :frown: I honestly revised the day before for the first exam and two days before for the last one. I'm such an idiot. I'm lucky I got an A in my ISA to be honest :frown: I just found it impossible to motivate myself for such a horrible subject (in my opinion of course!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough. I got a C in my 2nd exam :frown:. How did you actually do?
Fair enough. I got a C in my 2nd exam :frown:. How did you actually do?

Exactly, that's not bad at all! Don't beat yourself up about it :smile: I got an E, few UMS off a D (not like that even makes a difference :lol: )
Original post by Lucy96
Exactly, that's not bad at all! Don't beat yourself up about it :smile: I got an E, few UMS off a D (not like that even makes a difference :lol: )

It does, trust me :wink:. It's okay, I take it Chem isn't ur subject?
Original post by Lucy96

Should totally resit one exam and bring it to a C overall :tongue:

What was the UMS for the exams?

Just one more day till GCSE results day. I resat 3 modules in Jan so I'll probably get the revised GCSE in an email :smile:
It does, trust me :wink:. It's okay, I take it Chem isn't ur subject?

Aww :tongue: and see that's the thing, throughout the year I was getting As and Bs in tests. But in the end I just gave up with it because there was so much to learn and I hated it. I'm not sure I could have got an A, but if I'd have tried I could have got a B or a C. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just one more day till GCSE results day. I resat 3 modules in Jan so I'll probably get the revised GCSE in an email :smile:

Awesome :tongue:

I'm not bothered tbh, until tomorrow :ninja:

I'm scared of it affecting my other subjects though. I quite like the idea of 5 exams next summer :wink: I'd definitely had gone for it if January exams were still allowed :tongue:

Meh :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
somehow think I should have retaken my English GCSE but hopefully my A in history AS will get rid of the stupid B/A GCSE English requirements - will check with my unis though
Original post by Lucy96
I'm scared of it affecting my other subjects though. I quite like the idea of 5 exams next summer :wink: I'd definitely had gone for it if January exams were still allowed :tongue:

Meh :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

PM me :colone:

Think about it, it's just one exam, and if you don't let it ruin the others, I'm sure it'll be fine.

Especially if you pick the easier module to resit?
Is everyone excited for uni?!!!:bhangra:
PM me :colone:

Think about it, it's just one exam, and if you don't let it ruin the others, I'm sure it'll be fine.

Especially if you pick the easier module to resit?

Okay :tongue:

I guess it wouldn't be too bad. I'd have to resit the one worth 140 ums, and I'd need about 60/100 to bring it up to a C, which I suppose isn't drastic!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Okay :tongue:

I guess it wouldn't be too bad. I'd have to resit the one worth 140 ums, and I'd need about 60/100 to bring it up to a C, which I suppose isn't drastic!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly... And if you worked you could possibly bring it up to a B? Which wise a great grade for one resit! Or sit the one worth more, smash it to get the B?:dontknow:

Latest