The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elcor
My school texted my mum asking if I can be interviewed by BBC Radio Solent tomorrow regarding my results, woah!

Well Done! You probably did amazingly:biggrin:
Original post by aasvogel
Off to The Conjuring...

Its a good film, enjoy :biggrin:
Original post by aasvogel
Haha! I can imagine Irish names being a nightmare! So you're an Irish girl in Birmingham yeah? :smile:

Yeah, Irish names don't tend to sound elegant in Brummie accents! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Basket case
Right guys I also posted this in the a level thread but can some one here help me out?
I want to become a social worker the only requirements is 210 points(b c c) basically these are the subjects I want to take at a level
Sociology
Media
Buissness
Photography
These are the subjects I feel I can get the highest grades in so I was wondering will these choices be okay?
If not please do NOT suggest anything like maths,English or science.
Thanke

Posted from TSR Mobile

What uni do you wabt to go to as each uni has different requirements
But the sociology is good, you.might want to do phychology if the course involves how children think and behave.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can someone please tell me the grade boundaries for edexel additional science 2013
Original post by CheesePuffff
Went shopping with some friends today and got a few small things to make myself feel better :wink:
Gonna have a long shower, wash, blow dry and curl my hair to pass the time, paint my nails and then try making the rest of the night fly by by reading and making numerous cups of tea. If you're a girl, try this! ;D
Good luck everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Best idea ever. I might get a stream of awful results, but I'll look great haha :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiyaaa, joining the thread!:smile:
Does anyone have a photo of a results slip so I can see what it will look like? I'll probably be too stressed to work it out tomorrow :')
Whoah! So close :eek:
Good luck everyone getting their results tomorrow !

Remember if you get a few Bs or Cs it is not the end of the world - do not panic and think your life is over because of a few exams.

I'll be helping to enrol my schools GCSE students into the sixth form tomorrow and Friday, if anyone wants to ask any questions about a-levels, GCSE grades or anything else I'd be happy to answer.

(Just got my AS results and moving onto year 13)
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by flutterby53
Best idea ever. I might get a stream of awful results, but I'll look great haha :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know it! Haha, just something nice to pass the time :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
*********Plz help
Does anyone know the grade boundaries for English coursework I.e controlled assessment speaking and listening plz********
Reply 6411
Original post by CheesePuffff
Went shopping with some friends today and got a few small things to make myself feel better :wink:
Gonna have a long shower, wash, blow dry and curl my hair to pass the time, paint my nails and then try making the rest of the night fly by by reading and making numerous cups of tea. If you're a girl, try this! ;D
Good luck everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good idea! Might try that :wink:
Reply 6412
Original post by MaggieKan
Well Done! You probably did amazingly:biggrin:

Thank you! :biggrin:
Reply 6413
Everyone just keep calm and carry on.

:wink:
Reply 6414
What was everyones worst subject/ The one you found the hardest?
Mine was French -.-
Original post by EWatts
What was everyones worst subject/ The one you found the hardest?
Mine was French -.-

From all my 16 GCSEs... (mostly academic)

Photography.
Original post by Robbie242
Good luck everyone getting their results tomorrow !

Remember if you get a few Bs or Cs it is not the end of the world - do not panic and think your life is over because of a few exams.

I'll be helping to enrol my schools GCSE students into the sixth form tomorrow and Friday, if anyone wants to ask any questions about a-levels, GCSE grades or anything else I'd be happy to answer.

(Just got my AS results and moving onto year 13)

Hiyaaa! Was just wondering what the gcse results slip looks like? :smile: It would be great if you could put up a photo of yours, or let me know if there's modular results and the whole subject result on there? I'm worried about getting modular and overall results mixed up :')
Reply 6417
Why was it the hardest? I would of loved to take photography but my school didn't do it :s-smilie:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
From all my 16 GCSEs... (mostly academic)

Photography.

16!?!? :eek:
I've done like 9 :tongue:

Latest