The Student Room Group

Requesting that Gofre reviews 'One Direction: This Is Us'

Scroll to see replies

Reckon we should run a competition for a lucky one direction fan to accompany Gofre.

Hopefully a preteen girl who is a giant fan and can also review it to give balance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love this thread :rofl:

I am certainly interested to hear what Gofre has to say about the new One Direction film. Considering the audience base, time of year as well as media hype around it, it easily has an opportunity to become one of the biggest films of 2013! As such, I feel it would be remiss of TSR to let this opportunity slip, especially considering some of TSRs own users fit into the target demographic of this film. Furthermore, for what is essentially a montage of behind the scenes footage but presented as a feature film, I'd like to know if Gofre thinks they have done this successfully - considering for 90% of other bands out there, the same footage would be given a 7pm weekend slot on ITV2. Curious indeed, so yeah, please review it Gofre. :smile:

Spoiler

Staff really have come out in force for this one!
Original post by BenP
Staff really have come out in force for this one!

They all come out of the woodwork when there's an opportunity to troll someone else in the office :unimpressed:

:ahee:
Original post by Motorbiker
Reckon we should run a competition for a lucky one direction fan to accompany Gofre.

Hopefully a preteen girl who is a giant fan and can also review it to give balance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You better hope Herecomesthesun doesn't see this thread. You'll never get her off of your back! :tongue:
Reply 25
Original post by AristoBrat!
You better hope Herecomesthesun doesn't see this thread. You'll never get her off of your back! :tongue:

Urge to quote rising....rising... :mwuaha:
Original post by Milostar
Urge to quote rising....rising... :mwuaha:

Go for it!

:woo:

But remember, she's 13! :rolleyes:
(edited 10 years ago)
Perhaps Adam could live blog it, scene by scene?
Original post by RightSaidJames
Perhaps Adam could live blog it, scene by scene?

Most excellent idea :biggrin:
Original post by AristoBrat!

You mean the poster who posted this

Original post by herecomesthesun.
gosh they so hot that it hurts

about them?

I think so.

I agree with this request, get on it Adam.
Wow, you work for TSR?
You guys are far too... kind :unimpressed:
Original post by Alex-Torres
Wow, you work for TSR?

Yep :yep:
You're welcome. I see a potential opening in just over 3 weeks time, Saturdays are always good for films :ninja:
I remember before you were even a mod. How did you get a job at TSR, and what does your job actually involve?
Gofre- there are people out here who want to help you, free you from the tyrannical thoughts of making you watch any film or video about One Direction. Surely a review of their offering should be by One Direction's favourite light entertainment presenter, Caroline Flack (in the interests of fairness and balance).
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
You're welcome. I see a potential opening in just over 3 weeks time, Saturdays are always good for films :ninja:

I definitely don't see an opening that weekend!

Original post by Alex-Torres
I remember before you were even a mod. How did you get a job at TSR, and what does your job actually involve?

I was told about the opening by a member of the Community team and put in an application, then went through a standard interview process. I started off in sales before moving into a new role where I work between the Community Team and the team behind TSR's other sites (and now the Learn Together part of TSR), Get Revising and Marked by Teachers. Basically getting involved in a lot of different stuff wherever I'm needed, as well as manning the customer service element of the company.
Well, haters gonna hate:rolleyes:

people are soo jealous of their hottness and talent <3

Yeah, that'll be it. :rolleyes:

Would you want to go see the movie with Gofre and review it for TSR?( Just wondering. I can't actually arrange it)

I'm sure it will make his viewing experience more fun.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I approve with all the wonderful ideas posted in this thread :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending