The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucy96
I don't think anyone at mine got 4, two people got AAAB and that was the highest! There aren't many of us though :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, how many people are there at your school?
Watching the video for 'midnight city' and just thinking of made in Chelsea. I can't wait for the new season. Somewhat hoping Spencer has drowned in a river and Caggie comes back :rolleyes:
Original post by Robbie242
I think so - one did get 5As though as I mentioned - quite a few got AAAB, AABB then the rest slowly declined

I think that's how it must be at most schools, being on TSR for too long has skewed my views. I'm still yet to know how my school performed...
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Exactly... And if you worked you could possibly bring it up to a B? Which wise a great grade for one resit! Or sit the one worth more, smash it to get the B?:dontknow:

That'd be nice :tongue:
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Oh, how many people are there at your school?

And I'm actually not sure, I'd guess about 60 or so :tongue:
I think that's how it must be at most schools, being on TSR for too long has skewed my views. I'm still yet to know how my school performed...

True - especially not selective ones, I'm kinda in the same position but I didn't see many people willing to share their results on results day - my school at A2 though had 10 admissions to Russell Group unis which is quite small tbh, 1 person went to Cambridge for English and 1 to Oxford for Maths
Reply 1245
Original post by adi19956
:zomg: You're not applying to Oxbridge?? You mad?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

I am indeed insane. :cool:
Original post by Lucy96
That'd be nice :tongue:

And I'm actually not sure, I'd guess about 60 or so :tongue:

That's so little! :redface: I assume that's both yr 12 & 13?
That's so little! :redface: I assume that's both yr 12 & 13?

Maybe I'm just really getting this wrong, there could be an extra 20-30 or so, for all I know :tongue: But it's still small in comparison to a lot of places and a lot dropped out throughout the year!
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Watching the video for 'midnight city' and just thinking of made in Chelsea. I can't wait for the new season. Somewhat hoping Spencer has drowned in a river and Caggie comes back :rolleyes:

But if Spencer leaves, there'll be no drama :tongue:
Original post by Helmet Diver
But if Spencer leaves, there'll be no drama :tongue:

Very true, but we would still be able to cringe at Andy's and Louise's relationship
Original post by Robbie242
somehow think I should have retaken my English GCSE but hopefully my A in history AS will get rid of the stupid B/A GCSE English requirements - will check with my unis though

Be careful. If these are heavily oversubscribed/competitive then you could easily be the first they weed out - its asking for a rejection. I don't think the History will affect it either, so possibly best to avoid these unis or contact them to be sure. Which ones are they?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Endless Blue
Be careful. If these are heavily oversubscribed/competitive then you could easily be the first they weed out - its asking for a rejection. I don't think the History will affect it either, so possibly best to avoid these unis or contact them to be sure. Which ones are they?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most likely Bath and maybe Durham - Will check though
Reply 1252
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:mmm: that's so mean! Although sometimes I ignore people I know :teehee:
I don't mean it in a mean way :tongue: Just that I'd say no to anyone wanting to join who's never posted in the thread before :lol:

Original post by Alex-Torres
Is everyone excited for uni?!!!:bhangra:
Terrified :eek:
Original post by Pandora.
Yep! :yy:

Well of course :u: Not allowing = ignoring said stranger's PM :afraid:

Yay, thank you :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1254
Original post by Blueray2
No way can I do further maths :frown: Too many exams :colone: Geography and the others are undecided yet :tongue:

What uni courses are you interested in?
Original post by Zakee
I am indeed insane. :cool:

I am certain you have used this forum before under a different alias :holmes:
Original post by J_95
What uni courses are you interested in?

Geography, wbu? :biggrin: Btw did you go on the challenge?
Original post by Endless Blue
I am certain you have used this forum before under a different alias :holmes:

Same, he resembles a certain 'Acroamathematics' :holmes:
Reply 1258
Original post by Blueray2
Geography, wbu? :biggrin: Btw did you go on the challenge?

Economics! hehe and how do you know that I went? this is strange haha
Same, he resembles a certain 'Acroamathematics' :holmes:

Indeed. And a certain 'Acroamathematics' resembles a certain Above.The.Empyrean (I am also sure they are the same person).

We are just too good sleuths :smug:

Latest