The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by herecomesthesun.
meh might aswell:P

dat room!

You've got one hell of a wardrobe which is even bigger than mine!
Erm...

self.jpg

:blushing:

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I want to dye my hair purple for the lulz... Does my hair appear brown though? Because if it does, I'm very happy with brown :teeth:

I wouldn't advise dying your hair purple personally. :lol: Yeah I'd say it looks brown :yep:

Original post by AristoBrat!
Erm...

self.jpg

:blushing:

Spoiler

You're beautiful. :redface:
Original post by eliza.anne
I wouldn't advise dying your hair purple personally. :lol: Yeah I'd say it looks brown :yep:

:mmm: I did the sideburns for like 10 minutes :colone:

Okay, I'll grow it, I like my hair like it is in that pic!

Aw thank you. And you're kind and beautiful! :colondollar:
Original post by AristoBrat!
Aw thank you. And you're kind and beautiful! :colondollar:

Oh you :blush: just telling the truth! :ahee: Didn't we meet on the 2 word thread when you crawled into my anal cavity? :teehee: :rofl:
Oh you :blush: just telling the truth! :ahee: Didn't we meet on the 2 word thread when you crawled into my anal cavity? :teehee: :rofl:

Hahaha yeah! Oh wait! It had something to do with my massive limbs growing inside of your anal cavity! :rofl:

Then we also battled with those funky-hunks that incessantly inserted our names every fifteen posts! :daydreaming:
1377074296871.jpg

Bump this thread up! Picture is a few days old... (I think I took it on Saturday)

People may have seen it elsewhere :ninja:

This may sound creepy buuuut, I always wondered what you looked like haha
Original post by lauraaaaa
This may sound creepy buuuut, I always wondered what you looked like haha

That's a natural looking pic :tongue: so none of the doing myself over :colondollar:
That's a natural looking pic :tongue: so none of the doing myself over :colondollar:

It's just, I swear you're on every thread I post on so it's nice to put a face to the name :smile: (I think the actual saying is the other way round but hey ho!)
Original post by lauraaaaa
It's just, I swear you're on every thread I post on so it's nice to put a face to the name :smile: (I think the actual saying is the other way round but hey ho!)

Hahaha, am I what you expected? Or did you also expect some white skin on this guy?:wink:
Dear bunch of random strangers, here is a picture of me...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377119406.921781.jpg
Hahaha, am I what you expected? Or did you also expect some white skin on this guy?:wink:

No, I'd seen you mention beforehand that you weren't white haha. Although, I do have to say, aaaages ago, before you mentioned it in another thread and before I'd seen your picture, I thought you were a girl hahah. I have no idea why, please don't be offended!
Original post by herecomesthesun.
Yes I'm a true fan, ive loved them since the beginning for their music, i have all their albums, n I have loads of posters. i've liked them for ages. i love their music, and the way they look. i feel like i know them so well, but i just feel abit empty that i haven't met them, or ever will... it's like it's taking over my life :frown:

You have an addiction :lolwut:

Original post by LtBastard
F yeah showers.
xg06qs.jpg

Finally, Lithuanians are coming out of their caves :teehee:

Lighting :wink:

I range from white to black in photos... Unfortunately I'm brown :h:

:rofl: my old username or...?

Brownie :teehee: :tongue:

Stop blushing! :hmmm:
rambo.jpegthought I'd try out a new look. Whiskers are so this season
Lovely sofa you got there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1377131320.114946.jpg

Way past my bedtime

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by keromedic
tsr.jpg

I never pictured you to be a black guy.

Interesting.