The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MattFletcher
Nah another hour or two for me before I really get worried :tongue:

I was fine until I went on twitter ... think im gunna sleep it off . night guys hope everyone gets what they want !
I don't think I'll start to worry until I get into bed tonight :frown:
Original post by sarahiscool
I was fine until I went on twitter ... think im gunna sleep it off . night guys hope everyone gets what they want !

Goodnight, although I think it would be harder for me to sleep when it sinks in, :ahhhhh:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
No!!! S3/M3 :tongue:

Original post by Pandora.
Good luck guys, don't fail too badly!

:lol: I guess you'll have to decide then :tongue:

Spoiler

The ever-encouraging Pandora. everybody
Original post by mynameisntbobk
The ever-encouraging Pandora. everybody
I'm here all week. :wink:
Hands up if you're still awake! *raises hand*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Is that even possible?:lol:

Anyway, pob lwc my welsh friend!:biggrin:

Good luck, I'm sleeping now!

Pob lwc to you too! Have a good sleep, nos da ffrindiau cymraeg!:-D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1467
Original post by blamethenargles

Posted from TSR Mobile

:bhangra:

Posted from TSR Mobile

*also raises hand*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

*Hand is raised*
Reply 1470
Hey everyone! :biggrin: What subject are you the most excited to drop? Can't wait to leave English behind :tongue:
Original post by ohheywow
Hey everyone! :biggrin: What subject are you the most excited to drop? Can't wait to leave English behind :tongue:

THE THREE SCIENCES AKA THE DEVILS

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely most excited to drop History - I used to like it but the course we were doing was so boring...
Still awake - this could be like the postathon to see who lasts longest. I predict I'll last until just after half 1.

FRENCH, OH YOU HAVE NO IDEA :excited: :france:

I cannot wait to drop History!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aasvogel
Still awake - this could be like the postathon to see who lasts longest. I predict I'll last until just after half 1.

I said I'll probably end up going to bed before I did last year, where I was up till about half three :tongue:
Original post by aasvogel

Haha, I'm up for that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1478

I'm with you for English, hate it! German was fun but annoying with the grammar so I'm glad that's gone too! Geography was boring as hell too...

English! It's so boring, I've been looking forward to dropping it for years now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest