The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Don't get mine till 10:30 : ( - think I'll go in with a pair of sunglasses to avoid eye-contact.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophietulip
So nervous for tomorrow, high expectations rest on my shoulders with all high predicted grades.
Anyone else agree that the AQA Biology grade boundaries are low? But I guess we all know what that means...:eek:

yeah it means weve all done appalling or all our ISA marks have been marked down :frown:
Reply 6523
Won't get no sleep tonight.
Original post by Millerman
yeah it means weve all done appalling or all our ISA marks have been marked down :frown:

That's what I was thinking! Now I'm more nervous! Great!

Posted from TSR Mobile
is oxbridge out the window if i get a B??
Reply 6526
Original post by CHILLI_mango
Don't get mine till 10:30 : ( - think I'll go in with a pair of sunglasses to avoid eye-contact.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My exact thoughts indeed.. If I do bad, I'll wear sunglasses so people dont see my expression and may not recognise me at first glance so I can get the hell out of there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 12e90
Won't get no sleep tonight.

Or any SPAG marks like that...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6528
Original post by CHILLI_mango

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats actually not a bad idea, wear a hoodie along with the sunglasses and you're good to go.
Reply 6529
is oxbridge out the window if i get a B??

Cambridge isn't , but if you only get 1 B , then Oxford still has a chance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Arghhh this time in 12 hours I will be at school having just finished opening my results! This final little wait is killing me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by MsFahima
That's what I was thinking! Now I'm more nervous! Great!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup same here, worried now! Chemistry seems to be the highest of the lot and I found Chemistry the easiest of the three, how about you guys? :s-smilie:
Reply 6532
sorry to ask what has probably been asked already, but what time do the gcse maths results come out tomorrow?
Reply 6533
Good luck everyone! Off to bed now... Well, hopefully
I just wish so badly that tomorrow goes exactly as I want it to, else... I'm going to be crying on the floor in front of everyone :s-smilie:
Argh! I've waited two years for this day and it is one sleep away...
Please, please let this day be mine!
Tah tah now !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup same here, worried now! Chemistry seems to be the highest of the lot and I found Chemistry the easiest of the three, how about you guys? :s-smilie:

Yeah, I found Chemistry alright. But I liked the Biology exam. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6535
Original post by Parx
sorry to ask what has probably been asked already, but what time do the gcse maths results come out tomorrow?

If it's edexcel then you can get them online around 6:00 AM which your school might have told you about otherwise they will be released the same time as the rest.
I remember this time last week when I was ****ting myself about my A level results...well have fun with that now bitches! hahahaha
Reply 6537
It's scary to think that tomorrow is probably the most important day of our life so far.

i found chemistry unit 3 really good but my ISA is going to ruin it
Reply 6539
Time for a movie marathon so tomorrow when I open it, i'll be so tired my face won't even have the strength to react.

Latest