The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yahhia
Omg ������������������ am ganna be dead by this time tomorrow am ganna probably flop and not achieve my 5 a to c goal, my family is ganna give me a right old beating,fml if only I tried harder,am probably ganna get nathing above a c ;( rip me

I'm sure you'll be fine man, it's not the end of the world if you do worse then expected. All the best.
Original post by Yahhia
Lmfao what 0.o I receive my grades at 11am. I feel for you if u have to wait that long

noooooo

i get mine at 9

i meant you dont want to wake up at 5 am ... and be stressed lol
Original post by Millerman
yeah out of 50. do you go to a private school?

Hell no! Regular public school haha but it was an estimate, they were probably brought down but my school thought that the grade boundaries were going to be higher than they actually are :cool:
Original post by Kill3er
I'm sure you'll be fine man, it's not the end of the world if you do worse then expected. All the best.

this is exactly what iv been telling all my mates too although i know tomorrow ill be nervous too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6584
who's pulling an all nighter?:cool:
Original post by aasvogel
Hahaha, mine made me tell her I was "considering it". :lol:
These English people read my name and tried to work out how to pronounce it. :tongue:
We went in to Derry for the day when we were at the North Coast for a week,, it was nice! Haha was gonna mention Eoghan Quigg but I suppose you're tortured with that. :tongue:
I heard the words for 'hand' and 'computer' so guessed air conditioned gloves. :lol: I think I got 38 in that paper.

Erm I haven't really thought about it, I've been busy this last week so it's passed quickly, I'll get them tomorrow ay half 8 and that's it. Nervous for the two Englishes but not too bad for the others. :smile: How about you? :smile:

Ahh yes Eoghan Quigg, I don't know him at all but my brother says he's a total ******* and that was before he went for X factor. When he came back nothing and I mean NOTHING really happened for him, have you listened to his one song? 28,000 friends! Lol! It's so bad! :smile: after that he we back to school, and didn't get the lead in the musical and he was NOT happy. when I went to see it his character was supposed to get shot at the side of the stage and then he'd just fall behind the curtain, and that was it but when I saw it he just lay down at the side of the stage pretending to dead, then all I saw was someone's hand come out the side of the curtain and dragged his body across the stage! 'twas hilarious! :biggrin: well yours was a better guess for Spanish than me! Lol! oh I'm plenty nervous! People are expecting things now because I did well in the modules last year! But I'm most nervous for my DA science grade and probably my geography, I'm very impatient though and have been getting very frustrated around my house, I live in the country and there is nothing to distract me :frown:
How sad is this... The teachers know our result by now (allowed one whole day earlier) but not allowed to tell us -.- .......................................... Anyone did gcse wjec ict?
i've just given up on thinking about results, I don't even care anymore, there's Sims 4 news coming out tomorrow so it's all gooood... right?! :s-smilie:

the nerves are just starting to kick in.

ugh i'm not gonna be able to get to sleep :frown:
Reply 6588
Original post by Aelizla
Where did you find the boundaries for edexcel? Feeling nervous too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Google edexcel GCSE 2013 boundaries! They're on their website :smile: Good luck x

Posted from TSR Mobile
wahh I failed maths and I can't sleep and I know tonight will be a sleepless night Dx
Original post by sr234

Hello :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ssargithan
How sad is this... The teachers know our result by now (allowed one whole day earlier) but not allowed to tell us -.- .......................................... Anyone did gcse wjec ict?

I've done gcse i.c.t is that the one about cab ?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6592
Original post by sr234

Never have, probably never will.

Not for exams, not for exam results, not for Comic Relief, not for anything.
:sleep:

Dear sleep,

ILY

-Mário
Original post by sunshine20710
i've just given up on thinking about results, I don't even care anymore, there's Sims 4 news coming out tomorrow so it's all gooood... right?! :s-smilie:

the nerves are just starting to kick in.

ugh i'm not gonna be able to get to sleep :frown:

what? SIMS 4!? No, I'm not going to sleep either; even music can't calm me down. Ugh, can't help thinking I should've applied for something non-academic like hairdressing for a backup plan :/
Reply 6594

Heyy:biggrin: I'm thinking i should sleep, but i just have too much to do:frown: E.g. Still haven't decided what i'm wearing tomorrow and i don't want to roast in a jumper:tongue: Good luck for your results!:smile:
12 hours and 13 minutes.... :shot:

brb having a breakdown
Good Luck to everyone receiving GCSE results tomorrow :smile:. I Hope you all get the grades you want and deserve :smile:!
U lucky son of a beautiful women, am ganna die out of agony, ooh please if my life depended on it i would not wake up that early unless I was already a wake 0.0
Original post by sophietulip
Hell no! Regular public school haha but it was an estimate, they were probably brought down but my school thought that the grade boundaries were going to be higher than they actually are :cool:

thats clever of your school, do you think they will get moved up or not?
Original post by laylarose
12 hours and 13 minutes.... :shot:

brb having a breakdown

Cookies and milk :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Latest