The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Room Swap - Richardson Road

Hello,

I'm an international student and have got an offer for Room 1 Flat 27F, Lowdon Court, Richardson Road, self-catered without a wash basin. I would like to swap with anyone with self-catered at Windsor Terrace, Victoria Hall, Liberty Plaza, or Marris House as I'm not quite a partying person. Preferably en-suite, but if not, it's fine. :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
I'm also in Lowdon court. Is it notable for partying? How did you find this out?
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by jjh87
I'm also in Lowdon court. Is it notable for partying? How did you find this out?

I've looked through threads in the past about Richardson Road and people mostly said that it's known to be the party flats. Btw, which flat r u in?
Reply 3
25A
I'm also in 25A
Reply 5
Just thought I'd post that I liked the sound of the lively atmosphere at Riccy Road and would be willing to swap if anyone is interested in self catered washbasin at Leazes Parade, both are great :smile:
Reply 6
Hey, Ive got a room at central link, single standard en-suit...wanting to swap with anyone who's got either Richardson Road, Castle Leazes (self catered) or Marris House.. Private message me if interested..
Original post by MZB
Hey, Ive got a room at central link, single standard en-suit...wanting to swap with anyone who's got either Richardson Road, Castle Leazes (self catered) or Marris House.. Private message me if interested..

I've messaged u :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by MZB

hello !!! I have a room in Richardson Road, could you email me on [email protected] if you are interested in swapping ?! Thank you
Reply 9
Original post by emilyharber
hello !!! I have a room in Richardson Road, could you email me on [email protected] if you are interested in swapping ?! Thank you

I haven't heard anything about my accommodation yet. If i don't get RR then i'll swap with you, happily :biggrin:
Reply 10
Central link standard en suite looking to swap for richardson road/castle court/marris house

PM if interested:smile:
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending