The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Millerman
thats clever of your school, do you think they will get moved up or not?

No definitely not, I didn't find the ISA's too bad though tbh I think they will help contribute to my overall science grades seeing though last year I just got A's, how'd you think you've done on the ISA's?
Reply 6601
Original post by laylarose
12 hours and 13 minutes.... :shot:

brb having a breakdown

can i join you?:bawling:
Having a major breakdown here...the OCR music boundaries are sky-high and that's the subject I'm really worried about...
I'll join the breakdown club.
Original post by NikolaT
I'll join the breakdown club.

Make me the third member

Posted from TSR Mobile
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

i really really hope that everyone gets what they need.
Remember that there's honestly nothing you can do about it now so whatever you get remember that you tried your best!!
Those 5 years, all those lessons, controlled assessments, revision, exams ALL comes down to THIS.
this time tomorrow you will know your results.
Keep your head up high and take all the time you need to open your results. Speak with the teachers and don't think it's the end of the world if you don't get as expected. There are a ton of other options.

(Btw I'm super scared for tomorrow but am trying to calm down through this!!!! Aaahhhhhh)
Original post by paradoxicalme
Having a major breakdown here...the OCR music boundaries are sky-high and that's the subject I'm really worried about...

I feel like that about Chemistry:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6607
Original post by Jatz07
I found the 6 markers in b4 and b5 quite easy but b6 six marker was random but overall OCR biology gateway can lead to the gateway of my downfall, and I want A* in order of difficulty:

Bio was horrid

Jatz

Omg i know exactly how you feel! I misread one of the six mark questions (the one about ADHD) :frown:
Reply 6608
Original post by sunshine20710
i've just given up on thinking about results, I don't even care anymore, there's Sims 4 news coming out tomorrow so it's all gooood... right?! :s-smilie:

the nerves are just starting to kick in.

ugh i'm not gonna be able to get to sleep :frown:

SIMS 4??? HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?! Screw exams, I'm waiting for the Sims 4 to come out and playing it for the rest of my days :awesome:
But yeah, I was surprisingly chilled out about results, until now - my nerves have deffo kicked in too :s-smilie:
Original post by paradoxicalme

Puhahahah!!!!! Don't worry music aint important :smile:
Reply 6610
Original post by Red Fox
Completely agree but I think I made it up on the rest of the paper.

I'm sure you did! Good luck!
Original post by meadhbh 3
Ahh yes Eoghan Quigg, I don't know him at all but my brother says he's a total ******* and that was before he went for X factor. When he came back nothing and I mean NOTHING really happened for him, have you listened to his one song? 28,000 friends! Lol! It's so bad! :smile: after that he we back to school, and didn't get the lead in the musical and he was NOT happy. when I went to see it his character was supposed to get shot at the side of the stage and then he'd just fall behind the curtain, and that was it but when I saw it he just lay down at the side of the stage pretending to dead, then all I saw was someone's hand come out the side of the curtain and dragged his body across the stage! 'twas hilarious! :biggrin: well yours was a better guess for Spanish than me! Lol! oh I'm plenty nervous! People are expecting things now because I did well in the modules last year! But I'm most nervous for my DA science grade and probably my geography, I'm very impatient though and have been getting very frustrated around my house, I live in the country and there is nothing to distract me :frown:

Hahaha he seems like a nice lad. :tongue:
The word 'teclado' was in the core vocab list, which I learnt after the exam. :/
Don't worry! Tomorrow will come and go in no time. :smile:
Watching funny videos on Youtube until I get the urge to sleep. Even then... I highly, highly doubt I'll sleep well tonight.
Reply 6613
What subjects is everyone nervous about? Quite happy with how low the grade boundaries are for Geography AQA Spec B! :biggrin:
Original post by ryanb97
noooooo

i get mine at 9

i meant you dont want to wake up at 5 am ... and be stressed lol

U lucky son of a beautiful women, am ganna die out of agony, ooh please if my life depended on it i would not wake up that early unless I smell food 0.0
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Good luck, hope you can sleep after!:rofl::wink:

Original post by Leechayy
Its a good film, enjoy :biggrin:

Haha thank-you! It was really scary and I won't deny that I hid behind my jumper, and was not the most macho fella in the world beside my girlfriend, but yeah was enjoyable I guess!
I'm completely fine now though! Horror movies don't bother me after it and she's scared (and tomorrow doesn't help either) and she can't believe how blasé I am. :lol:
Original post by sweet_gyal97
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

i really really hope that everyone gets what they need.
Remember that there's honestly nothing you can do about it now so whatever you get remember that you tried your best!!
Those 5 years, all those lessons, controlled assessments, revision, exams ALL comes down to THIS.
this time tomorrow you will know your results.
Keep your head up high and take all the time you need to open your results. Speak with the teachers and don't think it's the end of the world if you don't get as expected. There are a ton of other options.

(Btw I'm super scared for tomorrow but am trying to calm down through this!!!! Aaahhhhhh)

Those 16 years all come down this, all of what we did at Primary and what we spoke and learned as a baby comes down this.My entire life has been about working towards one day but then again this was the same for Y2 sats, Y6 sats and will be for AS,A2,Degree,Masters,PhD and Job.
Reply 6617
Original post by ohheywow
What subjects is everyone nervous about? Quite happy with how low the grade boundaries are for Geography AQA Spec B! :biggrin:

Mainly the three science unit 3 exams, after looking at the ISA grade boundaries, im not sure il get the A*s :frown:
Original post by flutterby53
Yeah, Irish names don't tend to sound elegant in Brummie accents! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha that's true! I'm trying to imagine saying Aoife in any English accent. :lol: It must be a wee bit more popular if the girl from The Saturdays called her daughter that? (just ignore the fact I know that. :wink: )

Here's another Brummie (I say Brummie, she's close enough), who's half-Irish!

Original post by Molly_xox
x
French edexcel grade boundaries are well high...higher than usual :/

Latest