The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aasvogel
Hahaha he seems like a nice lad. :tongue:
The word 'teclado' was in the core vocab list, which I learnt after the exam. :/
Don't worry! Tomorrow will come and go in no time. :smile:

Doesn't he? Haha.... That I hope it does, but I don't wanna open up my results with anyone, what about you? I'm going in at 9:30 otherwise I dont think I'd be able to open my eyes from exhaustion! But tell me how you do, I'd love to know, and if you dont hear anything from me tomorrow just assume I died inside :wink: lol!
Best of luck to everyone on here - I'm sure you've all done really well! :smile: And either way, what's done is done.
If anyone wants to play Cards Against Humanity to take their minds off things, I've made an unofficial TSR GCSE students game - the password is "TSRGCSE". (It's "TSRGCSE's game" on here http://pyz.socialgamer.net/game.jsp).
i Dont wanna go to sleep ! lol
From what time can we access ResultsPlus?
Reply 6644
bricking it
Original post by ThatPerson
From what time can we access ResultsPlus?

6am :smile:
Original post by meadhbh 3
Doesn't he? Haha.... That I hope it does, but I don't wanna open up my results with anyone, what about you? I'm going in at 9:30 otherwise I dont think I'd be able to open my eyes from exhaustion! But tell me how you do, I'd love to know, and if you dont hear anything from me tomorrow just assume I died inside :wink: lol!

Our school is odd in that we don't have to go in! We get them posted, my post would come at like 2 o'clock, but mine are being held at the Post Office and I'll get them at half 8/ 9ish. :smile: Haha I'll see if they're worth sharing. :wink: Good luck now and don't panic, not the end of the world!
Reply 6647
Original post by studentmonkey7
Inconsiderate. Not everyone can be intelligent.

...implying you need intelligence to get good grades (I know about this first hand)
Reply 6648
Original post by zerock
Mainly the three science unit 3 exams, after looking at the ISA grade boundaries, im not sure il get the A*s :frown:

Oh i feel you! Gonna miss the A* for all three of mine too. Either way good luck and I'm sure you'll do amazingly! :smile:
Well, 10 minutes to go until results day :biggrin:
Original post by ohheywow
Oh i feel you! Gonna miss the A* for all three of mine too. Either way good luck and I'm sure you'll do amazingly! :smile:

Good luck for your results tomorrow mate ! :colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::cool::cool:
9 minutes to go :biggrin:
Hahaha that's true! I'm trying to imagine saying Aoife in any English accent. :lol: It must be a wee bit more popular if the girl from The Saturdays called her daughter that? (just ignore the fact I know that. :wink: )

Here's another Brummie (I say Brummie, she's close enough), who's half-Irish!

I have been summoned? :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Molly_xox
I have been summoned? :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

By meeee

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thejdog
9 minutes to go :d

do not want do not want abort abort abort argh
Original post by tohaaaa
Good luck for your results tomorrow mate ! :colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::cool::cool:

Is there any way to see them online?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Freaking out
Original post by ssargithan
cab ? Was it WJEC ?

Tbh am not sure, but in our course we had to make website and other related products it was gcse, what about yours was it gcse or coursework
Our school is odd in that we don't have to go in! We get them posted, my post would come at like 2 o'clock, but mine are being held at the Post Office and I'll get them at half 8/ 9ish. :smile: Haha I'll see if they're worth sharing. :wink: Good luck now and don't panic, not the end of the world!

Inspiring words my friend! Good luck to you too :smile: yeah my school does that as well, I think it's because my school has a large catchment area and they know some people don't want to drive 30-40 mins to get them while others would just walk up the road! I'm getting mine at the post office as well :smile:
Original post by benwalters1996
Is there any way to see them online?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, only teachers can..
Unless you're with edexcel and you have access to results plus direct!

Latest