The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aasvogel
still awake - this could be like the postathon to see who lasts longest. I predict i'll last until just after half 1.

challenge accepted.
Reply 1481
Original post by blamethenargles
THE THREE SCIENCES AKA THE DEVILS

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha! I'm taking two of them :rolleyes: What subjects are you doing?
Reply 1482
Original post by mitchellshazia
Definitely most excited to drop History - I used to like it but the course we were doing was so boring...

Never liked history aha! Good luck for tomorrow x
Original post by ohheywow
Hahaha! I'm taking two of them :rolleyes: What subjects are you doing?

How can you? D: I'm taking Spanish, Music, English Literature and Maths!:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Never liked history aha! Good luck for tomorrow x

Thanks, you too! :smile:
Original post by aasvogel
Still awake - this could be like the postathon to see who lasts longest. I predict I'll last until just after half 1.

I'm not going to last much longer I don't think, I'm awake but I'm tired at the same time... My brain is fried>.<

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1486
Original post by MattFletcher
FRENCH, OH YOU HAVE NO IDEA :excited: :france:

SAME! Literally hated it and having an awful teacher didn't help. So nervous for french tomorrow after seeing the boundaries. Good luck!
Reply 1487
Original post by Molly_xox
I cannot wait to drop History!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I find history boring aha. What are you doing for AS? Good luck tomorrow :smile:
Reply 1488
Original post by Tibbz2
I'm with you for English, hate it! German was fun but annoying with the grammar so I'm glad that's gone too! Geography was boring as hell too...

Eurgh, English is just so long. I love Geography! Good luck for tomorrow :smile:
SAME! Literally hated it and having an awful teacher didn't help. So nervous for french tomorrow after seeing the boundaries. Good luck!

I thought the boundaries could have been worse! But I'm still worried! :crossedf: Hope you do well :smile:
I'm not going to last much longer I don't think, I'm awake but I'm tired at the same time... My brain is fried>.<

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha go to sleep then! Wake up and it'll all be done. :smile:
Reply 1491
Original post by SophieB1997
English! It's so boring, I've been looking forward to dropping it for years now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Totally agree. I mean for lit, I love reading the books but writing the essays was awful! Good luck tomorrow :smile:
Reply 1492
How can you? D: I'm taking Spanish, Music, English Literature and Maths!:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah sorry! :wink: Such a nice combination :cool: What do you want to do in uni?
I find history boring aha. What are you doing for AS? Good luck tomorrow :smile:

I just suck at it :lol: Chemistry, Biology, Spanish and Philosophy and Ethics :smile: you?

Good luck to you too! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still going strong here, I feel like Donnie in Grease. Radio going and all. Though if I decide to switch to my phone I might not last long...
Original post by Molly_xox
Yeah, same here! :lol:

Are they trying to imply we are addicted :wink:
Reply 1496
Original post by MattFletcher
I thought the boundaries could have been worse! But I'm still worried! :crossedf: Hope you do well :smile:

And you! What exam board did you do? Mine was edexcel and I suppose they're not too high but I don't think I'll do as well as expected! :frown:
Fish got banned again?! Right before results day?!
Ah sorry! :wink: Such a nice combination :cool: What do you want to do in uni?

Thanks!:-D I think I want to do Spanish, what about you?:3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Totally agree. I mean for lit, I love reading the books but writing the essays was awful! Good luck tomorrow :smile:

Yeah, that's exactly how I feel about it! Good luck to you too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile