The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ryanb97
i have him on skype :biggrin:

Tell him that we will support him!
Original post by allypetal
My heart is racing and I know there isn't a chance in heaven I'm going to get a wink of sleep. How does everyone else feel about tomorrow? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's nothing you can change now :smile: the results are already printed and waiting for you. Probably best just to think about something else or exercise or some crap like that to tire you out. Being a hot mess tomorrow will just make it worse lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pathosL
it would be embarrassing to camp for the results and get bad grades, those guys must be confident, and what on earth is the point of camping anyway lmao? id check if your like 5 mins away

hahaha ikr and campings not even nice id rather stay in my nice warm bed. i dont think anyone from my school would do such a thing haahahhahahahah this is just hilarious

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6763
Original post by theTalker25
yeh, but my school's following somewhat the UK system :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh that's cool, what gcses?
tossing and turning for the past hour, so I gave up and I'm here instead :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Too nervous to sleep right now...
My face when I saw the Grade Boundaries :zomg:
Still, Good Luck everyone, hope it goes well and all :crossedf:
Original post by theJdog
I've just been looking at the grade boundaries and am so scared now that I've done bad :frown: FML. Oh well, time to remember the guy upstairs now . . .

There is nothing to panic about until you have those grades! And even then there are still many options available to you that will help you so do not worry :smile: make sure to contact me if you do want any help :smile:
Original post by pathosL
oh that's cool, what gcses?

maths, chemistry, physics, Greek, ill do english next year and I have a German as a second language igcse from previous years, hbu? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Its Andy
That's some very offensive language there...

It'd be a shame if someone...

.....gave you warning points for it :cool:

I'm far too angelic for warning points :wink:
Reply 6769
Original post by XXSimranXX
hahaha ikr and campings not even nice id rather stay in my nice warm bed. i dont think anyone from my school would do such a thing haahahhahahahah this is just hilarious

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol and it's not like there's gonna be a huge line or something, you could go 20 mins early and be the first person i cant even believe anyone would even camp
Guys you just need to relax - if you're going on to do A-Levels, you can still get straight A's if you put the work in!! Unless you don't get the grades your college/sixthform ask for the get onto a subject course eg B in languages. As long as you get your C in English and maths, you're good.

You shouldn't be disappointed if you put the right amount of effort and work into them!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mais bonne chance! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6772
Original post by theTalker25
maths, chemistry, physics, Greek, ill do english next year and I have a German as a second language igcse from previous years, hbu? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol ive got 16 subjects itd take forever to list them, and why dont you also do biology ?
Original post by pathosL
lol and it's not like there's gonna be a huge line or something, you could go 20 mins early and be the first person i cant even believe anyone would even camp

hahahhhaaaa ikr!! looooool i cannot get over this and this is just gcse imagine what they'd do for Alevels

Posted from TSR Mobile
soo nervous right noww :frown: i have alot of people counting on me especially my parents:frown::frown:
Reply 6775
Original post by XXSimranXX
hahahhhaaaa ikr!! looooool i cannot get over this and this is just gcse imagine what they'd do for Alevels

Posted from TSR Mobile

for a levels they'd probably buy a house opposite the school and watch over with binoculars all night :biggrin:
Reply 6776
Original post by allypetal
My heart is racing and I know there isn't a chance in heaven I'm going to get a wink of sleep. How does everyone else feel about tomorrow? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw, good luck for tomorrow!! Ah, I remember how nervous I was :rolleyes:
seriously, you'll be fine :biggrin:
Reply 6777
Original post by yahya10123
soo nervous right noww :frown: i have alot of people counting on me especially my parents:frown::frown:

hope you do well bro :wink:
Original post by pathosL
lol ive got 16 subjects itd take forever to list them, and why dont you also do biology ?

oh true sorry ! haha, and cause I couldn't it was either physics or biology, so I just went with physics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pathosL
for a levels they'd probably buy a house opposite the school and watch over with binoculars all night :biggrin:

hahahahhahahhahaaa im dyiiinnn

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest