The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6780
Original post by theTalker25
oh true sorry ! haha, and cause I couldn't it was either physics or biology, so I just went with physics

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol dont be sorry :tongue: what do you want to study?
Reply 6781
Arggjhh I can't sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Audi
Arggjhh I can't sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile

same, im kinda tired aswell :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6783
Original post by XXSimranXX
same, im kinda tired aswell :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's the butterflies/ sick feeling in the pit of my stomach -_- I'm just so nervous!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aasvogel
Last year I waited on the post and was one of the last to know - this year I'll be one of the first. :smile:

Last year I didn't even know the results were coming out, my sister woke me up at like 2 pm( one of my latest sleeps) and handed me them, and I was like "what's this?" Opened it and was pleasantly surprised! It was great because I hadn't been nervous at all because I didn't even know about it,win win,
some of my friends are just waiting on the post, and I was like "YOU FOOLS!" but I'm the same as you I must know as soon as possible!
is it an advantage for people who do kore gcse, when applying for uni???
Reply 6786
Original post by XXSimranXX
hahahahhahahhahaaa im dyiiinnn

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol i still wonder if that guy was joking or not
Reply 6787
Original post by Nikp3
Especially after looking at the grade boundaries

where do you see those?
Reply 6788
Original post by Molly_xox
That post has made my night :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got my portable toilet with me so it's all good
Original post by pathosL
lol dont be sorry :tongue: what do you want to study?

I'm between some sort of engineering (chemical or automotive) and pharmacy withe latter being the most probable one.I used to wanna do sports journalism too but gave up on that :frown: hbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by meadhbh 3
Last year I didn't even know the results were coming out, my sister woke me up at like 2 pm( one of my latest sleeps) and handed me them, and I was like "what's this?" Opened it and was pleasantly surprised! It was great because I hadn't been nervous at all because I didn't even know about it,win win,
some of my friends are just waiting on the post, and I was like "YOU FOOLS!" but I'm the same as you I must know as soon as possible!

Haha that would be good! I thought we'd get our post at about 12 (to avoid questions) which I was cool with waiting to, but later is out of hand so I just thought "Screw I'll get them early!" :biggrin:
Original post by yahya10123
soo nervous right noww :frown: i have alot of people counting on me especially my parents:frown::frown:

Many people are like this even myself, I know getting an A in physics will not be good enough for my dad, but I know I couldn't have done much better and I will also take that and use it to drive me through A level physics too :smile:

Best if luck hope it turns out okay :smile:
Reply 6792
Original post by theTalker25
I'm between some sort of engineering (chemical or automotive) and pharmacy withe latter being the most probable one.I used to wanna do sports journalism too but gave up on that :frown: hbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

im drawn between medicine/chemistry/natural sciences, we kinda have the same lol
Original post by techno836
There is nothing to panic about until you have those grades! And even then there are still many options available to you that will help you so do not worry :smile: make sure to contact me if you do want any help :smile:

Wow. Y ou actually made me feel better :biggrin: Thanks :smile:
Original post by Audi
It's the butterflies/ sick feeling in the pit of my stomach -_- I'm just so nervous!

Posted from TSR Mobile

tight i dont feel like that, im sure ull be fine try not to worry were nearly there aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6795
I'm going to end my life
I just realised how old I am and how fast time has flown. It feels like yesterday when I started year 7, and now I'm going to collect my GCSE results.
Reply 6797
Still can not sleep. All the best of luck to everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pathosL
lol i still wonder if that guy was joking or not

hahha i really dont know,, wanna find out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6799
Original post by theJdog
I just realised how old I am and how fast time has flown. It feels like yesterday when I started year 7, and now I'm going to collect my GCSE results.

You have no idea how much I agree with this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest