1 hour to go
Reply 6941
Original post by paradoxicalme
Just over an hour to go for mine

jesus rollerblading christ

Same here, good luck my friend
Original post by Smarty.
Same here, good luck my friend ������

You too my friend, we and the other hundreds of thousands of Year 11s in the UK will make it through this :smile:
Oh God. Oh God Oh God Oh God.

I have slept for about two hours, resisting the urge to go onto ResultsPlus so I have something to wait for when I get to school, rather bored and shaking quite a lot.

This day has driven into me like a speeding bus. But nevertheless, good luck everyone!
Reply 6944
resultplusdirect in 25 minutes?????
Original post by Bonoahx

I have slept for about two hours, resisting the urge to go onto ResultsPlus so I have something to wait for when I get to school, rather bored and shaking quite a lot.

This day has driven into me like a speeding bus. But nevertheless, good luck everyone!

Whatever results you get, you all ready have them, they aren't changing now, so there's no need to be so worried, good luck nevertheless :smile:

I've been on and off sleeping since 6pm, damn sleeping pattern!
Reply 6946
4 hours until i get mine :/ hope everyone gets what they want!
Reply 6947
Should be getting mine within the next hour, starts at 6 😳
Arrrgh going crazy. Constantly refreshing ResultsPlus! The wait is agonising :frown:.
Reply 6949
Casually not slept in DAYS!!! Feel like im gonna die and im only getting my science gcse results how pathetic am I ?? :frown: good luck everyone getting all their results i cant imagine how you are all feeling x
Reply 6950
service unavailable for resultplusdirect...
Ah I'm up way too early :P 3 hours to wait for me, good luck for everyone getting their results right now!
2 hours 40 minutes to go:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really disappointed with my Music and Drama grades :/. Didn't expect this.
Original post by Bonoahx

I'm in the same boat, fell asleep at about 3:30 and woke up half an hour ago :s-smilie: my stomach is churning too much for me to sleep now! Hope everything goes well later :smile:
Rights guys my school opens at 8:45 shall I go there half past?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6956
Original post by Basket case
Rights guys my school opens at 8:45 shall I go there half past?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going in exactly when mine starts, don't wanna be early cus I don't want to wait at the gate but that's down to you it may open early
Reply 6957
Original post by SklIsMentalAbuse
Really disappointed with my Music and Drama grades :/. Didn't expect this.

Im sure you did great, even if they were lower than expected. How were the others?
Original post by pathosL
I'm going in exactly when mine starts, don't wanna be early cus I don't want to wait at the gate but that's down to you it may open early

Mhh I hope tbh I'm feeling like its christams morning :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest