The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6960
Good morning guys !! Good luck with ur results today !! I know u'll all do amazingly !!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
good luck all u gcse yutes im sure u man did sick
Reply 6962
I hope everyone does well and get what their looking for....................does anyone have any results yet?????
ResultsPlus finally loaded and I couldn't be happier :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hii guys on results plus now, its showing some of my grades i just got an A for gcse physics & B for citizen
Guys I'm so scared:frown: I think I'll get 1 B , 4 C's and 6 D's but I've revised so much :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6966
Original post by Peaches & Cream

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done!! The wait is over for you! What did you get?
I'm too scared to check results plus!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hBreadman
I'm too scared to check results plus!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What even is this 'ResultsPlus'?
No mention of it from my school
Original post by Peaches & Cream

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice one :five:
Original post by aLittleBookWorm
I'm in the same boat, fell asleep at about 3:30 and woke up half an hour ago :s-smilie: my stomach is churning too much for me to sleep now! Hope everything goes well later :smile:

Yeah, I was planning on throwing an all-nighter but didn't really have anything to keep my mind off it. Went to bed, got about 2 hours of sleep, and I woke up feeling like a hard rock. I've began to calm down now but yeah, I'm more looking forward to having an afternoon nap :biggrin:

Something like two hours until my school opens I think. A part of me is glad that ResultsPlus is down (is it?), because I really don't want to know my History result before everything else as I may use it as the basis for what I got across the board.

A huge weight shall be taken off my shoulders this morning.
Original post by fightingduck
What even is this 'ResultsPlus'?
No mention of it from my school

https://www.edexcel.com/resultsplus/direct/Pages/default.aspx

For Edexcel, if your school uses it and has given you a username and password, you can view your results online. :smile:
is the page unavailable for anyone else? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Smarty.
Im sure you did great, even if they were lower than expected. How were the others?

Awwrh thank you :smile:. Well I don't mind saying what they were. B in Maths (after 3 attempts), RS an A (5 UMS off an A*), then Music got a B and in Drama as well. However, Drama caught me off guard because I was predicted an A but with Music the grade boundaries went sky high :/. Makes me feel more nervous about the rest tbh.
I checked it (results plus, that is) but I had to leave my phone in my bedroom so the page could load without watching it! Relieved right now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6975
I checked it (results plus, that is) but I had to leave my phone in my bedroom so the page could load without watching it! Relieved right now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

what did you get?
Original post by Moh1907
what did you get?

PE - A
History - A*
Art - A*

Don't know if I can last another three hours to get the biggies now though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6977
I got 1a*, 1a, 2b, 4c..
I thought I would get a F in human biology but it turned out that I got a C! that's unbelievable....
Reply 6978
PE - A
History - A*
Art - A*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow. Well done! and you were scared to open them haha. I hope I get an A in history
PE - A
History - A*
Art - A*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! :biggrin:

Latest