The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Smarty.
Well done!! The wait is over for you! What did you get?

a* for everything (physics chemistry maths modern Greek IGCSE)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Avor
10A*s
1A (ENG LANG)
4 marks off - should I remark!

But absolutely jumping up and down!!

Wow that's amazing! :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lilypear
Well, hopefully, the only way I can go is up! :tongue: It will be disappointing if I don't because then I can't go to sixth form to do maths with mechanics :frown: I'm relying on Physics to get an A so I can do it for A level, an A/A* in Media, German and an A maybe in History, but the rest are more likely to be B's (Asian Reject! :tongue:) you?!

No...No...

Oh cool, seems like you've thought everything out! Ooh what type of Asian are you then? I'm Bengali hehe. Well I wan to take Bio, Chem, Geo and French but it depends on my grades I guess. Really hoping for A's in those subjects :smile:
:smile:
Original post by SklIsMentalAbuse
Oh cool, seems like you've thought everything out! Ooh what type of Asian are you then? I'm Bengali hehe. Well I wan to take Bio, Chem, Geo and French but it depends on my grades I guess. Really hoping for A's in those subjects :smile:

I'm a hybrid Chinese, so a B in maths would be like the point where I get disowned from my family and given a cardboard box to live in! I see, when do you go to get your results, mine is in 22 minutes but to top it off it is raining like God drank 50 cups of tea :frown:

No...No...
Omg live gcse openings results on bbc...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck everyone :wink:
Original post by lolface32
2A* 5A 2B 1C (French -_-)

Ah dear, all my friends who took French seem to hate it. German all the way!
Reply 7068
ResultsPlus reads A*AB, was hoping for AAA but the A* evens out the B! Just 6 more results to get at the school now, these are more important for me too. :eek:
Reply 7069
Original post by Avor
10A*s
1A (ENG LANG)
4 marks off - should I remark!

But absolutely jumping up and down!!

Wow Amazing :biggrin: ....I get mine at 10 :frown: so worried
I have my results...9A*. I'm so ecstatic, it's actually unbelievable...

The one I was so scared of was Music for OCR. I got low As in the exam and creative task. But as it turned out, the endless lunchtimes I'd spent redoing and revising coursework paid off, since I got full marks for my year 11 coursework :')
Reply 7071
I'm in year 10, so I get mine at 11am...the wait is horrible! Well done to everyone who's got theirs already!
Original post by lilypear
I'm a hybrid Chinese, so a B in maths would be like the point where I get disowned from my family and given a cardboard box to live in! I see, when do you go to get your results, mine is in 22 minutes but to top it off it is raining like God drank 50 cups of tea :frown:

No...No...

Hybrid? Ooh I see, well urm my parents aren't that extreme but a lot of Asians have the same mind set as yours :P. Urm get mine at 10:30. So you're lucky getting them earlier, the wait is agonising! Good luck, let me know what you get :smile:
Reply 7073
I get my results at 10am. I'm so excited, but nervous too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7074
I have to wait till 10 :frown:
I have to wait till half ten >:frown:
Reply 7076
Hahah when people open their results live on the BBC it's so obvious that they already know what they got
Original post by Elcor
Hahah when people open their results live on the BBC it's so obvious that they already know what they got

Hahaha ikr

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck everyone!
Original post by Elcor

I haven't looked at the BBC, so whether theres a tv crew there is a mystery to me.

Just in case... look out for me guys, I'll be the one wearing flamingos on his shirt :colondollar:

Latest