The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7100
Congrats everyone. I have to wait till 1030, so annoyed :mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gonna open my results in a quiet, isolated corner. Hate it when my mates breathing down my neck, wanting to know my grades! Haha. Then, I shall leave with my poker face: -.- :biggrin:
I have to wait until 1:30 and on top of that I have to go early into school to hand out yearbooks so I'm going to be seeing people come and go
Reply 7103
Just got IGCSE 8A*s 2As
Reply 7104
I'm going nin at 10:30 to collect them. Congratulations to everyone.
Original post by gracey11
Yayyyyy 11A*s I'm still in shock!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fantastic, well done! We can breathhhheeee.
Does anyone know what the 'Points' are on the results slips? I got 135 for each of my two AS results last week. Today I got 58 for my GCSE Maths result. They can't be UCAS points because they would be the wrong values and they aren't awarded for GCSEs.
Currently using these last few minutes to pray :afraid:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7108
Is enrolment day First come First serve???? Please responddddd.
Original post by ahmed96

Can't say I'm an expert in how it works, but I'd be sure that it's not! A school won't turn away someone with all A*s because they came a bit later than someone else. :smile:
7A*s 4As

Bless
Best of luck to everyone :biggrin:

Remember, your grades do not define you and there is always another way to get where you want :smile:
Well done to everyone who has already got their results... they all look like amazing sets of grades! :woo::woo::woo:
Reply 7113
I need 131 in Edexcel maths, and if I don't, it's fine, as I have a lighter and my face prepared.
Reply 7114
Good luck everyone and well done to everyone who's already got their results, everyone has got amazing grades so far:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Someone help me. My whole years edexcel business coursework got moved down 4 whole grades which means I got a B. has this happened to others????????!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7116
Original post by ahmed96

No you should already be accepted into college on the basis you get the grades and on enrolment they see if you have got the grades and then they enrol you into college.
Reply 7117
Poor lad just opened up his results on Sky News, wanted all C's and above. He got a B in Drama and D's and E's everywhere else.

Added to my nerves...
Congrats to everyone who has got their results! I am getting mine in 20 mins!!!
Feeling very nervous! :s-smilie:
Hey! so I know my results now. I'm homeschooled so bare in mind that's why I only took 5 and I had to study by myself..

IGCSE
Biology: A
Maths: C
English Language: B

GCSE:
Psychology: A
Law: C

So what can I do with this? It's obvious to me I'm best at science and I also enjoy it the most so I definitely want to do something in that area. I'm thinking I need to re-take Maths next June in the higher tier so I can get a better grade and also take Chemistry next June as well. While also studying A Levels if possible.
Overall I'm really pleased with what I got. I'm ecstatic I got two As, and in my favourite subjects too ( I guess that's why haha). :biggrin: So yeah I'm happy!!
Any ideas what A Levels I should take?

Haha it sucks that everyone on here gets basically all A*s you make me feel so inadequate. But I am proud of myself anyway.
(edited 10 years ago)