The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Early childhood studies?!

Is any one studying early childhood studies?! At warrington campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
I applied for early childhood and youth studies

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Reply 3
I'm doing it at Chester campus! But on the applicant day they said that they sometimes combine the groups together!
Reply 4
Glad I've found someone! Ahhh I didn't go to applicant day I changed uni on results day so I'm a bit behind! Hope they do that :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I'll be there too! So excited. I'm doing Early Childhood Studies on the Chester campus!! :smile:
Reply 6
I'm studying early childhood studies at the Chester campus :smile: didn't know they did it at the Warrington campus! See you there x
Reply 7
I'm doing early childhood studies at the riverside campus, so excited to start x has anyone had their welcome pack yet?
Reply 8
Didn't know they did it at riverside! Nope not yet. Apparently they should arrive by end of week they got sent out on Monday :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Has anyone had their accommodation confirmed? I've heard some people have but I haven't :/ x
Reply 10
Original post by Hannahfox
Has anyone had their accommodation confirmed? I've heard some people have but I haven't :/ x

I haven't heard anything either ! I rang them twice this week and they promised that everyone will know by today but I still haven't had an email :frown: panicking a bit now. :frown:
Reply 11
I'm doing early childhood studies at Warrington. Not sure where i'm staying yet in accommodation do you?
Reply 12
Ahh hello :smile: I'm staying at home too scared to move away haha! You should ring up accommodation offices lots of people are having the same problem :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello! finally found the group I've been looking for :smile: I'm studying Early Childhood Studies at the Chester campus.. also commuting there as I live in Chester. Is anyone commuting that's worrying about what they're going to do about freshers?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending