The Student Room Group

Gcse spanish aqa reading/listening 17 may 2013!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by Joe7
I posted them a couple of posts above the one you quoted.

OK. thanks
It's quite sad in a way that 2 years of Spanish has gone in just over an hour and a half. Although having said that I've been brave (is that the right word?) enough to choose it for AS at least, so I'm not through with it yet...
Original post by NightStrider
I put foolish

I put argumentive

And for the next one I put self assured...

:s-smilie:
Original post by dnathwani
I put argumentive

I put the self assured for the next one too.
Original post by dnathwani
I put argumentive

I think that this one was insecure, foolish, self-assured; because she was worried about her appearance (blonde), then her teacher was talking about how everyone is different and she realised how wrong she was ('que equivocada estaba'), and finally she went out happy and proud of her appearance.
Original post by joneso007
I think that this one was insecure, foolish, self-assured; because she was worried about her appearance (blonde), then her teacher was talking about how everyone is different and she realised how wrong she was ('que equivocada estaba'), and finally she went out happy and proud of her appearance.

That's what I got aswell, im sure thats right

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 226
Original post by joneso007

I put insecure, foolish, and self-assured too. The 'que equivocado estaba' part convinced me to put foolish as well. I think it was quite a bad question because being foolish and thinking that you were mistaken earlier are two very different things. But I thought that it was a better fit than argumentative.
Original post by Joel5001
I put insecure, foolish, and self-assured too. The 'que equivocado estaba' part convinced me to put foolish as well. I think it was quite a bad question because being foolish and thinking that you were mistaken earlier are two very different things. But I thought that it was a better fit than argumentative.

I had no idea what that meant, but I heard that she was beginning to be doubtful so I put foolish.
Reply 228
Original post by HugeBicepLAD
I got for the most suitable holiday place
B - beach one
C - hiking one
A - city one
B - beach one

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did too
Reply 229
Original post by radhikagulati
yeah i put staying in shape and hopefully that is right :crossedf:

i heard 90 years and then i heard 'segunda vez' and I was like wtf? you cant turn 90 twice, can you?! so i just guessed and put she turned 90, but i think thats wrong :/

It was that she got married for the second time at the age of 90, I got it wrong too :frown:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 230
Aww I just put she turned 90.. I knew it was wrong :frown: Also I put car crash instead of traffic!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by user4600
Aww I just put she turned 90.. I knew it was wrong :frown: Also I put car crash instead of traffic!

Posted from TSR Mobile

is it?
Reply 232
It was she got married for the second time in 90 years..

Posted from TSR Mobile
If anyone is interested, I've posted a completed unofficial mark scheme for the Reading exam.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2364823&p=42834305#post42834305
Reply 234
Original post by Joe7
If anyone is interested, I've posted a completed unofficial mark scheme for the Reading exam.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2364823&p=42834305#post42834305

Thank you so much! From what I can remember I think I've done alright, lost a few marks but hey :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by user4600
Thank you so much! From what I can remember I think I've done alright, lost a few marks but hey :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem!
Original post by HugeBicepLAD
Missing two marks can anyone add to it?

School description (6 marks)
-Classrooms - dirty
- Labs - old
- Library - noisy

Regions and opinions (4 marks)
-P+N
-P
-N
-P

Mobile phones (3 marks)
- can do all sorts
- become antisocial
- spelling getting worse

Radio interviews (U,D,S) (4 marks)
- U (shoppers)
- D (business closing)
- S (pollution)
- D (unemployment rate)

Healthy living (last one) (3 marks)
- B (less fats)
- C (healthy breakfast)
- A (less meat)

Phone calls about Jobs (2 marks)
- A (come for interview)
- B (no more jobs)

Two statement opinions (4 marks)
-B and D
- B and C

Radio interviews (hard one) (4 marks)
- Opened clinic for drug addicts
- Helps the victims of AIDS
- Wrote a book on school bullying
- Got married for second time at 90

Most suitable holiday place (4 marks)
-B
-C
-A
-B

Environment help (4 marks)
- birds on island
- fires in forest
- rubbish in rivers
- buses in country side

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi is this for the listening or reading paper? and also do you have the jan 2013 reading/listening paper? xx
Original post by yasminn02
Hi is this for the listening or reading paper? and also do you have the jan 2013 reading/listening paper? xx

The one you quoted was for the listening :smile: I don't have the January 2013 paper unfortunately, as AQA only releases the paper 9months (I think) after the paper has been sat :tongue:
Original post by paulpscully
The one you quoted was for the listening :smile: I don't have the January 2013 paper unfortunately, as AQA only releases the paper 9months (I think) after the paper has been sat :tongue:

okay thank you! also do you know anybody who has ocr biology and chemistry jan 2013 papers, both units haha?
How did everyone do? I had a quick chat with the Deputy Head of my school after getting my results, and he told me that the Spanish writing grades in our school had all been reduced greatly from what they were predicted to be. A couple of my friends did a lot worse than they were expecting in the Writing, some even achieving C's and D's when they were predicted to achieve A's. Did anyone else experience this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending