The Student Room Group
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland

UWS 2013 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
I'm in block 1, 4th floor, flat N! Ahah. Moving in on the 14th September before freshers on the 16th, cause I want to get my bearings and have a look around and stuff haha :') im moving all the way from Staffordshire in England so I'm pooing myself if I'm honest i have no idea what ive let myself in for! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland
Original post by mmmilly
I'm in block 1, 4th floor, flat N! Ahah. Moving in on the 14th September before freshers on the 16th, cause I want to get my bearings and have a look around and stuff haha :') im moving all the way from Staffordshire in England so I'm pooing myself if I'm honest i have no idea what ive let myself in for! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw I'm in block 1 too! But 3rd floor! Cool, think I'm gonna move in on the 10th maybe! Oh that's far!! Haha, I'm sure you'll be fine though :smile:
Reply 142
Original post by sjmckernan1
Going into first year, done a year of International Business and Modern Languages at Strathclyde but dropped out and didn't get any credits or anything so I'm starting again!

I got a letter through this morning with an unconditional offer :smile: Just applied to SAAS hopefully no problems. It's all so sudden I only applied last week and am going to be startin in a few weeks lol.

Did you do an HNC or something and are going straight into second year or did you do the first year of the course? X

Hi I did a HNC in business my lecturer for this course was at uws for hr she said it is a good course that is self explanatory at times she also said first year is the sae work as year one of hnc look at sqa website key in hnc business or hr it will give u a list of modules that u mite cover in first year !x. :-D

hi I did a hnc in business where my lecturer had done this course at uws and she said
Original post by sarahh8
Unconditional for Primary Education at the Ayr Campus, holla. Anyone joining me?

i am! so excited eeek!!
Reply 144
Just been for tour of the UNI including all the film studios and sets it was amazing I cannot wait to get started :smile:
Is anyone going to the icebreaker thing in Glasgow during freshers?
Original post by eilidhgaughan

When and where? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SaraMcivor
When and where? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its not until the first of October! Go onto Facebook and search for "The Biggest Freshers Icebreaker - The Uk's biggest Freshers Tour" looks good!! It's for all the unis in Glasgow!
Oh that looks pretty good! Definitely thinking of going to the Glasgow one! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

what is this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by YasminDaP
Hi, I'm doing Primary Eduction at Ayr and I'm in flat 2D. I'm doing the same as you, picking my keys up on the 7th September and moving in on the 15th :smile: Are you moving in around then?

Yeah, I hope so! I'll just move in a few days before Freshers starts I think :smile:
Original post by cerimurphy

Its for all the unis in Glasgow!! I left a comment above with the groups name on fb, there's a video on there! It looks so good!
Is there a uni group for paisley freshers to find people in our courses / flats? I've only seen the freshers page that you can "like"!
Its for all the unis in Glasgow!! I left a comment above with the groups name on fb, there's a video on there! It looks so good!

ah ok! might take a look at it then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, name's Matthew, starting the Primary Education course in Ayr as well :3 also in flat J, anyone else on here fall into any of these?? Just hoping to get to know folks :smile:
Original post by lankyperson47
Hey, name's Matthew, starting the Primary Education course in Ayr as well :3 also in flat J, anyone else on here fall into any of these?? Just hoping to get to know folks :smile:

Hi, I'm doing the primary course as well and moving to Ayr. I'm in block 4 flat F though and really scared cause i don't know anyone!
[QUOTE=sarahizett;44
155331]Hi, I'm doing the primary course as well and moving to Ayr. I'm in block 4 flat F though and really scared cause i don't know anyone!

Hahaha, join the club, definitely know that feeling!! :tongue:
Reply 157
Just wandering if anyone else had seen the time tables that they have posted online for studies
Original post by MikFranc
Just wandering if anyone else had seen the time tables that they have posted online for studies

i think thats just the welcome week ones, i dont think thats our actual timetables?
Original post by MikFranc

I only saw an Induction timetable? Is there a proper term time one I may have missed?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest