Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminster- Freshers 2013/14

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Varsh05
Anyone doing Biomedical Science in the Cavendish Campus? :smile:

Me me me :smile:)) so excited. Are you staying In halls?
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by FabiusMaximus
I'm doing history but staying in private halls :smile:

Ah cool, what halls are you staying in? I love the History course at Westminster I can't wait to get started and meet everyone!
Does anybody know about any Freshers events going on? I've tried googling stuff but all I get is facebook groups which aren't telling me a lot. I just don't want to turn up on freshers week and not be able to go to anything
Reply 543
Original post by Kanya_
Hi, I'm starting in September studying Marketing Communications BA, at the Marylebone Campus, and would be staying in Student Court :smile:

Hi, Im also doing Marketing Communications BA but will be commuting from South London
Reply 544
Hello! I'm starting the Multimedia Journalism PG Diploma, is there anyone around here doing the same? :smile:

BTW, I'm want to move from my current house, anyone knows of an available room? I'm looking around Central-East London, but I am open to any area :biggrin:
Reply 545
Hi i am staying at student court room 402 D anyone else??
Reply 546
Original post by vivizwilliam
Me me me :smile:)) so excited. Are you staying In halls?

Nope,I'll be living at home :smile:
Yeah can't wait!

Was Westminster your firm or insurance?
Reply 547
hi ill be studying criminal justice . is there anyone else doing so ?? btw what is everyone doing for freshers ?
Ikhlas from London, Business And Computing at Cavendish Campus.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by megan210395
Ah cool, what halls are you staying in? I love the History course at Westminster I can't wait to get started and meet everyone!

Hey

I'm at private Unite halls in Newington Green which I can't wait to move into :biggrin: Westminster was my insurance so I couldn't apply for their accommodation. Where are you staying?

Yeah same here, the course has so many options that look brilliant. I love the fact that the history is based around people and society rather than just famous figures. I really enjoy learning about how normal people lived and the things that affected them.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Varsh05
Nope,I'll be living at home :smile:
Yeah can't wait!

Was Westminster your firm or insurance?

No. I got in through clearing (originally I had applied for Radiography but I did some research and realised it wasn't the right course for me)
Reply 551
Original post by vivizwilliam
No. I got in through clearing (originally I had applied for Radiography but I did some research and realised it wasn't the right course for me)

Aah ok..you gonna be living in the halls? :smile:
Original post by sianxox
hi guys :biggrin:
i'll be studying english literature & creative writing and i'm moving from birmingham!

hi i'm doing the exact same! i'm rachel and i'm moving from liverpool! are you going to be in student court?
Hey

I'm at private Unite halls in Newington Green which I can't wait to move into :biggrin: Westminster was my insurance so I couldn't apply for their accommodation. Where are you staying?

Yeah same here, the course has so many options that look brilliant. I love the fact that the history is based around people and society rather than just famous figures. I really enjoy learning about how normal people lived and the things that affected them.

Yeah I'm the same Westminster was my insurance so I'm now staying at Victoria Hall, Wembley which is a private hall but looks really nice, much nicer that Student Courts where I would have applied to.

I know right I love how diverse the course is and how it looks at the presentation of history as well as using the uni's unique location, I find that much more fascinating than being given a book on the Middle Ages or something!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I'm the same Westminster was my insurance so I'm now staying at Victoria Hall, Wembley which is a private hall but looks really nice, much nicer that Student Courts where I would have applied to.

I know right I love how diverse the course is and how it looks at the presentation of history as well as using the uni's unique location, I find that much more fascinating than being given a book on the Middle Ages or something!

Posted from TSR Mobile

How expensive is your halls? Mine's like £190 a week but I save a lot on travel costs being in zone 2 rather than zone 4 which tfl unfairly put Wembley in :/

Yeah, Regents campus must be one of the greatest places to study in Britain. Even my dad went there for uni and I'm following in his footsteps haha....destiny! Have you met the lecturers? They seemed really cool. One guy sat down with me personally for like 10 minutes and explained to me how the course worked and what each course had in it even though it was all really busy.

Whereabouts are you moving to London from? I'm from t'North :smile: I can't wait to move.....hurry up 14th of September :biggrin:

Oh btw, have you completed stage 2 of online pre-enrolment? I've done the first bit and got my email address but I'm not sure whether I'm meant to do the second bit :s-smilie:
(edited 10 years ago)
Hi! I'm Daniel and I'm going to study Architecture at Marylebone whilst living at Student Court @ Wembley. Can't wait!
How expensive is your halls? Mine's like £190 a week but I save a lot on travel costs being in zone 2 rather than zone 4 which tfl unfairly put Wembley in :/

Yeah, Regents campus must be one of the greatest places to study in Britain. Even my dad went there for uni and I'm following in his footsteps haha....destiny! Have you met the lecturers? They seemed really cool. One guy sat down with me personally for like 10 minutes and explained to me how the course worked and what each course had in it even though it was all really busy.

Whereabouts are you moving to London from? I'm from t'North :smile: I can't wait to move.....hurry up 14th of September :biggrin:

Oh btw, have you completed stage 2 of online pre-enrolment? I've done the first bit and got my email address but I'm not sure whether I'm meant to do the second bit :s-smilie:

Mines 170 a week so I guess with travel we'll probably be pretty even.

Yeah I know it's location is awesome, so unique! Haha well my mum went to Swansea and studied Geography so I'm definitely not following in her footsteps haha! No I haven't met any of the lecturers yet, but from what you say they sound great, I'm going up to London next week so hopefully some of them may be around if not I'll have to wait for those early 9am lectures :P

I'm moving up from the Devon so pretty much as far south as you can get - where in the North are you from?

Yeah I did stage 2 the other day after setting up my email I had to fill out a form with the subtitles Course, Personal, Contact, Qualifications, Fees and Declaration. From what I remember once you got onto it it was pretty easy to fill out. Is that any use at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mines 170 a week so I guess with travel we'll probably be pretty even.

Yeah I know it's location is awesome, so unique! Haha well my mum went to Swansea and studied Geography so I'm definitely not following in her footsteps haha! No I haven't met any of the lecturers yet, but from what you say they sound great, I'm going up to London next week so hopefully some of them may be around if not I'll have to wait for those early 9am lectures :P

I'm moving up from the Devon so pretty much as far south as you can get - where in the North are you from?

Yeah I did stage 2 the other day after setting up my email I had to fill out a form with the subtitles Course, Personal, Contact, Qualifications, Fees and Declaration. From what I remember once you got onto it it was pretty easy to fill out. Is that any use at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha I actually looked at Swansea uni in case I had to go into clearing :tongue: They had lots of good history courses but then I've only been to Swansea once and it wasn't such a nice town :smile:

I'm hoping that miraculously all my lectures will start after 10. What's the chance of that though? :rolleyes: . Have fun in London!

Cool! I've always liked Devon and Cornwall, they've always felt a bit different to anywhere else in England when I've visited. In a good way though :wink: . I'm from a bit of a weird area. I grew up only 20 odd miles out of Manchester but in the heart of the Pennine hills haha. I feel kinda sad to be leaving the Valley and Manchester which I didn't think I would :frown:

Ah okay thanks, I wasn't sure whether to do it or not because they said they'd email us when they wanted us to complete it, but I started stage 2 and it all seemed fine. I stopped, just in case it ****ed the system haha. I haven't had an email about stage 2, only stage 1. I'll get it done tonight if it'll let me :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 558
Original post by ChazzRB
Anyone staying in Harrow going to the Ministry of Sound Freshers event??

Where did you hear about that event?
Reply 559
I'm lottie
biochemistry
cavendish campus :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending