The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Question about Moonraker Point

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZoeM95
Hey! Do you have Facebook? If so, add the King's Freshers page and then all of the big club nights (for the university of London, not just kings freshers!) advertise their big events on there :smile: the one at Tiger Tiger will be amazing... The club is insane! :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahh thanks doll. yeeah London is pretty good for clubs :smile: normally go out in London. where are you from?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hiyaa, I am in Moonraker flat 201, anyone else doing English?? :smile:

Also has anyone been to fabric before / or does anyone want to go?! My fave club <3
Reply 42
Original post by ricordanza
Hi, nice to meet someone here who's doing Music as well. :smile: Which course will you be studying? I'm doing the MMus in Musicology.

I'm doing the BMus undergrad! :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by Harrietrose1
ahh thanks doll. yeeah London is pretty good for clubs :smile: normally go out in London. where are you from?

No probs :smile: I'm from oxford so I'm in London regularly too! What about you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
I live just outside so its only like an hour for me to get into central :smile: what kind of clubs do you normally go to?
Reply 45
Oh I haven't been out in London properly! Just go there for day trips :smile: you? x
ohh cool, I go most weekends really. There are a lot of good clubs but my fave is fabric. Can't wait to be living in central cos there will be so much going on! Do you know when you're moving in?
Reply 47
ohh cool, I go most weekends really. There are a lot of good clubs but my fave is fabric. Can't wait to be living in central cos there will be so much going on! Do you know when you're moving in?

Yeah I've heard loads about Fabric! Yep I move in on 14th Sept :smile: still haven't had any enrolment/induction stuff through though.. Have you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
haha its a pretty big club, I'm planning to go on the 20th, your welcome to come :smile: yeah I'm thinking of ringing them if I haven't had it by wednesday cos I've had nothing so far! Need to start buying books too. Have you bought any yet?
Reply 49
haha its a pretty big club, I'm planning to go on the 20th, your welcome to come :smile: yeah I'm thinking of ringing them if I haven't had it by wednesday cos I've had nothing so far! Need to start buying books too. Have you bought any yet?

That would be great! I know getting a bit close now haha. I've bought stuff for my room but nothing for my course yet! You? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know its so scaryy! I've bought most of my kitchen / room stuff but nothing for my course yet. need to start doing all of that this week! have you met anyone that you're living with yet? We should meet up when we move in x
Hiiii, I was just wondering about two things... 1) How much are you all spending on stuff for uni?? I seem to have a never ending list of stuff to get and it's all adding up fast :s
Secondly - do most people get tickets for fresher's events way in advance (ie now)??? I don't want to be left alone in my flat because I bought no tickets but equally I am so freaking skint at the moment so I can't afford to buy any tickets until I get there :eek:
Original post by milliconcarne
Hiiii, I was just wondering about two things... 1) How much are you all spending on stuff for uni?? I seem to have a never ending list of stuff to get and it's all adding up fast :s
Secondly - do most people get tickets for fresher's events way in advance (ie now)??? I don't want to be left alone in my flat because I bought no tickets but equally I am so freaking skint at the moment so I can't afford to buy any tickets until I get there :eek:

I am exactly the same with freshers!!! It keeps on saying the tickets aren't for sale and that I need my King's ID and I am SO SO SOOO confused by the whole thing!!! I am waiting until I get there hopefully there will be something left :L
Original post by unibound2013
I am exactly the same with freshers!!! It keeps on saying the tickets aren't for sale and that I need my King's ID and I am SO SO SOOO confused by the whole thing!!! I am waiting until I get there hopefully there will be something left :L

If it helps, I found the site where you can buy the tickets without needing King's ID on fb - it's http://kclsu.fatsoma.com/ :smile:
I bought a ticket for icebreakers this morning (literally spent my last tenner on it :eek:) because I've seen a lot of people talking about it but I'm hoping there'll be tickets for the other events when I arrive because I don't want to prebook loads of stuff now :s-smilie:

WHO KNEW FRESHER'S COULD BE SO COMPLICATED!!!
Reply 54
If it helps, I found the site where you can buy the tickets without needing King's ID on fb - it's http://kclsu.fatsoma.com/ :smile:
I bought a ticket for icebreakers this morning (literally spent my last tenner on it :eek:) because I've seen a lot of people talking about it but I'm hoping there'll be tickets for the other events when I arrive because I don't want to prebook loads of stuff now :s-smilie:

Trust me, when you get there, it will get even crazier! But you will love it! :smile:
Reply 55
I know its so scaryy! I've bought most of my kitchen / room stuff but nothing for my course yet. need to start doing all of that this week! have you met anyone that you're living with yet? We should meet up when we move in x

I've spoken to a few people on here but that's it! Yeah we definitely should :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my gosh agreed!! Thank you so much for telling me!! Now I at least have one freshers event!! Have you got your King's ID yet?!?

Im excited nowww!!
Hiyaa, I am in Moonraker flat 201, anyone else doing English?? :smile:

Also has anyone been to fabric before / or does anyone want to go?! My fave club <3

Hiii I'm flat 217!! No but ive heard amazing things about it!!! I hope they do a freshers thing there!! Have you been?
Just found out I'm in Moonraker! :biggrin: I feel so excited yet unprepared at the same time...
Original post by ZoeM95
I've spoken to a few people on here but that's it! Yeah we definitely should :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah me too, I guess I'll meet my flat mates when I move in! Decided I'm going to move in on the 15th. Sweet :smile: I'll pm you my face book name so add me if you want its probably easier to message on there! x

Quick Reply

Latest