Reply 860
I've got an offer for Alexandra House :biggrin:

Anyone else going to be staying there?
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by neice
Anyone not got there accommodation yet -.-! And also anyone doing events management ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't yet either :/ panicking a bit about Accommodation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 862
Anyone else who had an unconditional offer still not heard anything about accommodation? This is so stressful!!
Original post by revans123
Anyone else who had an unconditional offer still not heard anything about accommodation? This is so stressful!!

Me!! I'm pretty sure they've forgotten about me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just called the accommodation number and was told we will find out by latest 10pm this evening, and if not then first thing monday morning after the bank holiday, but they're aiming for this evening..
Reply 865
Original post by neice
Anyone not got there accommodation yet -.-! And also anyone doing events management ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't got mine yet.
Reply 866
Original post by peace-out
Me!! I'm pretty sure they've forgotten about me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im so confused! I thought were meant to hear before everyone else?! I really wanted hollybank but it doesn't look like I'll be getting that. I would love to hear something from them to tell us what is going on!!
Im so confused! I thought were meant to hear before everyone else?! I really wanted hollybank but it doesn't look like I'll be getting that. I would love to hear something from them to tell us what is going on!!

i rang chester this morning and apparently everyones already been allocated they are just emailing it out in weird orders, like they said it could be whoever applied first, or student number, or by courses or something
so you could have hollybank dont worry!! where are you from?
Reply 868
Original post by cassy says
i rang chester this morning and apparently everyones already been allocated they are just emailing it out in weird orders, like they said it could be whoever applied first, or student number, or by courses or something
so you could have hollybank dont worry!! where are you from?

Ahh thankyou so much! Im from Southport which is about an hour and a half from Chester. What about you? Are you living in hollybank in September?
Ahh thankyou so much! Im from Southport which is about an hour and a half from Chester. What about you? Are you living in hollybank in September?

ah right im like five six horus away in kent, and no i havent heard yet either :frown: i really want hollybank or church college close though!

I'm from Northern Ireland! I cannot commute by boat everyday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm from Northern Ireland! I cannot commute by boat everyday!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im from South Wales, slightly less buggered than you if I dont get in, but still totally ****ed without a place. Sigh.
Original post by RhianHughes
Im from South Wales, slightly less buggered than you if I dont get in, but still totally ****ed without a place. Sigh.

We should've heard at the start of the month, and even now we should've been first to be told!

Posted from TSR Mobile
We should've heard at the start of the month, and even now we should've been first to be told!

Posted from TSR Mobile

To be fair, they couldnt have told us before results day, which was the 15th just gone, but holy **** they could have prepared a little better than this! I dont really fancy having to commute from Manchester or Liverpool, the travel costs would kill me, Id be better off sleeping on a park bench for the year.
Original post by RhianHughes
To be fair, they couldnt have told us before results day, which was the 15th just gone, but holy **** they could have prepared a little better than this! I dont really fancy having to commute from Manchester or Liverpool, the travel costs would kill me, Id be better off sleeping on a park bench for the year.

Sorry I thought you were the other person who had an unconditional! I had and unconditional and should've heard weeks ago, then it got later and later xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
So much stress trying to find somewhere to live!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 876
Original post by poonstar
I've got an offer for Alexandra House :biggrin:

Anyone else going to be staying there?

I am! On the first floor, you?
Reply 877
Original post by Sbell18
House 5 church college close?

Posted from TSR Mobile

im house 7, neighbours kind of :-)
Reply 878
Original post by MelodieMichaelis
I haven't yet either :/ panicking a bit about Accommodation

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here! I'm so scared incase I don't get the one I want and if I don't get any at all :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I didn't get any university owned accommodation, I sorted out a place in the private sector though :smile: Double room on Gladstone Avenue with 4 other students :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending