The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1760
Original post by Mr.Nor
My friend got her college timetable and she finishes at 11:30 every Monday. I'm quite jealous :frown:

On my first day back I don't have to go in until half 10 and I finish at 2:30 ... But I'm going in early that say anyway :h:

Okay I'm out and on my phone at the minute so I will add you when I get in :h:
Reply 1761
Original post by techno836
On my first day back I don't have to go in until half 10 and I finish at 2:30 ... But I'm going in early that say anyway :h:

I think I get my timetable on the actual first day :confused:

Oh yeah almost forgot

Maths - Edexcel
Physics - OCR A
Chemistry - OCR
Economics - Edexcel
Reply 1763
Original post by Mr.Nor
I think I get my timetable on the actual first day :confused:

So do I :frown:
Original post by Elm Tree
Oh yeah almost forgot

Maths - Edexcel
Physics - OCR A
Chemistry - OCR
Economics - Edexcel

And yeah same to you too :wink: :h:
Reply 1764
So do I :frown:

And yeah same to you too :wink: :h:

I have to go in at 8:45 and I have to bring in all my books work etc -_-
Reply 1765
Original post by Mr.Nor
I have to go in at 8:45 and I have to bring in all my books work etc -_-

I have an assembly, guidance lessons and 2 standard lessons (which I hope are maths and chemistry :awesome: ) :cool:

Then I have my timetabled schedule

I'm going to go in at 8:20 as my brother starts year 7 so I'm going to take him in :h:
Reply 1766
I have an assembly, guidance lessons and 2 standard lessons (which I hope are maths and chemistry :awesome: ) :cool:

Then I have my timetabled schedule

I'm going to go in at 8:20 as my brother starts year 7 so I'm going to take him in :h:

I have no bloody clue what I'm doing, my school aren't very good with communication......
I have Monday mornings for study period. I still have to go to school but I don't have a lesson till the afternoon which is nice.
Reply 1768
Original post by Red Fox
I have Monday mornings for study period. I still have to go to school but I don't have a lesson till the afternoon which is nice.

For the Autumn term I have to go in every morning (even if I have frees) but if I have nothing in the afternoon I can leave :h: But from January I only have to go in for lessons I think..
Reply 1769
Original post by Red Fox

I don't have mine :frown: but that would ve nice, we all know Monday mornings can be hard :lol:

Original post by Mr.Nor
I have no bloody clue what I'm doing, my school aren't very good with communication......

Haha good luck then :lol:
Reply 1770
I don't have mine :frown: but that would ve nice, we all know Monday mornings can be hard :lol:

Haha good luck then :lol:

I'll probably find out everything next week hopefully....I know I have a new history teacher though lol
Has anyone started preparation for A levels yet?
Original post by Darnell LD97

I haven't really done much but I hope to do some today.
Reply 1773

Yep :yep: and I have my bridging the gap books to do aswell :h:
Original post by Red Fox
I haven't really done much but I hope to do some today.

Yep :yep: and I have my bridging the gap books to do aswell

What subjects are you taking for A levels?
(edited 10 years ago)

Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry. I'm unsure whether to do some Chemistry or Physics today, hmmmm.
Original post by Red Fox
Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry. I'm unsure whether to do some Chemistry or Physics today, hmmmm.

I'm Also taking all those subjects, to be honest I am very nervous for September
Reply 1777

Math, bio chem and physics :smile:
I would like some advice on A-level choices.
I know for sure that I want to do Biology, Chemistry and Maths, but for the fourth subject should I do Religion, Philosophy and Ethics or Economics. I don't really mind in terms of preference but I have more experience with Economics since I did it at GCSE got an A*. On the other hand, I reckon that Ethics is more suited to a medicine-related degree, which is a field I'm interested in.
Any useful advice is appreciated.:smile:
I'm Also taking all those subjects, to be honest I am very nervous for September

I'm excited:smile:

Latest