The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bude8
That's why I want it :drool:

I'm looking for suit shirts now. Anyone know a good website? They have to be plain, single-coloured, white, or pastel colours.

Sorry to but in! :colondollar:

How much do you want to spend?

You could try Uniqlo, they're really good value for money.
Original post by harrybithell196
Sorry to but in! :colondollar:

How much do you want to spend?

You could try Uniqlo, they're really good value for money.

The less, the better, but thanks, I'll check them out :tongue:

I'm looking for a very very light pink one :biggrin: #manly
You might have some luck looking around car boot sales or charity shops. Especially those shops which do home clearances as someone might have had one and not known its value or quality.

That is unless you want a new modern USB one or something. Then Amazon would probably be your best bet.

Cheers. :smile:
Original post by Mr.Nor
Ebay or amazon?

Thanks, Tried there, some good ones but I'm looking to see if there's anywhere cheaper :smile:
Reply 1823
Going in to town tomorrow for school supplies, clothes, CDs and most importantly to get a hair cut ah
Reply 1824
Hello people :-) Was out all yesterday celebrating and then back in work today (nothing like coming back down to Earth with a bump). Well done everyone! I won't pretend to have read through the whole thread but I'm sure you all did amazingly. I'm chuffed to bits with my results (read: still in total shock). I finished up with 10A*s, 3 Distinctions and passed Welsh Bacc. Couldn't have done any better, which is just crazy and I was really not expecting it. Can't wait to start A-Levels now :biggrin:
Reply 1825
Umm... Hi guys. Sorry if I'm wrong but is this thread for those going into Year 12 in September? Thanks. :smile:
Hey guys, I'm joining the party!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1827
Original post by Pictraz
Umm... Hi guys. Sorry if I'm wrong but is this thread for those going into Year 12 in September? Thanks. :smile:

Yep that's us! :-)
Reply 1828
Original post by Pictraz

Sure is, hi there! :h:

Original post by CheesePuffff

Posted from TSR Mobile

A welcome is in order then!
Original post by Bude8
The less, the better, but thanks, I'll check them out :tongue:

I'm looking for a very very light pink one :biggrin: #manly

Real men wear pink! :wink:

You should maybe have a look in places like Next Clearance and M&S Outlet. There seems to be a couple there but very few sizes.

Original post by CheesePuffff

Posted from TSR Mobile

We're having a party?
I want a party! :party:
(edited 10 years ago)

You should maybe have a look in places like Next Clearance and M&S Outlet. There seems to be a couple there but very few sizes.

We're having a party?

Yes, yes there is 8-)

How was yesterday for everyone? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pictraz

yes it is :tongue:

We're having a party?

They were out of my size :frown: I guess I'll just have to go out and buy some then :tongue:

We're having a party?

Do posh boys know how to party? :mmm:
Original post by Bluffroom
Do posh boys know how to party? :mmm:

Posh boys? Care to elaborate?
Reply 1835
Original post by Bude8
even if it ends in .gif, just upload it as if it were an image.

How do I even get it off a website like just right click and save as an image? :s-smilie: :confused: :colondollar:
Original post by Aimen_Hassan
Please could I be added to the group. The subjects I will be studying this year are:

Biology - OCR
Chemistry - OCR
Physics - OCR
Maths and Further Maths - AQA
A2 German (already done AS German) - WJEC

Thank You! :smile:

Okay I'll put them on soon when I'm next on computer :h: do you know if it's A or B for chemistry and physics :h:
Original post by techno836
How do I even get it off a website like just right click and save as an image? :s-smilie: :confused: :colondollar:

Okay I'll put them on soon when I'm next on computer :h: do you know if it's A or B for chemistry and physics :h:

Right click, copy image URL. Same thing for a normal image.

->
Reply 1837
Original post by Bude8
Right click, copy image URL. Same thing for a normal image.

Okay thankyou :h: I'm very useless at this stuff :lol:
Original post by techno836

You're using windows explorer aren't you :hmmm:

Download Chrome then you can right click the image and get the url of the gif. Then just paste the url into the url section of the image function on tsr
Reply 1839
okay i'll use chrome :lol:

Latest