The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Anybody going to Medway school of Pharmacy in 2013?

I just want to start a small community of people going to the uni that i am going to, anyone going this year

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ill be going to medway. Was it your first choice uni?
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by NUdeh
Ill be going to medway. Was it your first choice uni?

Yep, i had some regrets at first because I received offers from Manchester and Bath but when I went there, it felt good for me lol! Sorry if I sound really cheesy!

You livin in liberty quays?
Reply 3
Original post by scaphrax
Yep, i had some regrets at first because I received offers from Manchester and Bath but when I went there, it felt good for me lol! Sorry if I sound really cheesy!

You livin in liberty quays?

Heyy have u got into kent at medway then? And also same here i should hopefully be staying at liberty quays :smile:)
Reply 4
I'm going to medway school of pharmacy! ! Whoop lol
Reply 5
Does anybody know what's happening during freshers week?

Thanks
I just saw that the official wednesday Social is at a club called Bliss? £1 drinkssss #Wow
Original post by karanp95
Does anybody know what's happening during freshers week?

Thanks

Hi Karanp95,

You can find out about what is going on for freshers week on the Greenwich and Kent Student's Unions Together page:

http://medway.ukmsl.net/freshers/

You can also download the events planner for freshers week!

I hope this helps :smile:

Marta
Reply 8
Hi,

I got into Uni of Kent to study Pharmacy. I am a mature student who has had a bit of gap in her education and basically I'm really worried, nervous and stressed out as I know its a tough subject.

Any tips from anyone? What to study before I go into uni? I hope its not something I'm going to regret. :frown:

Please HElllllLPPPPPP!
Reply 9
Original post by University of Kent
Hi Karanp95,

You can find out about what is going on for freshers week on the Greenwich and Kent Student's Unions Together page:

http://medway.ukmsl.net/freshers/

You can also download the events planner for freshers week!

I hope this helps :smile:

Marta

Oh, glad we are all together, i was worried that we were going to be excluded from it all etc. Will we be near the main events, or will we have to travel from the Medway campus?

Thanks for the help, it's much appreciated! :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by MAT_student
Hi,

I got into Uni of Kent to study Pharmacy. I am a mature student who has had a bit of gap in her education and basically I'm really worried, nervous and stressed out as I know its a tough subject.

Any tips from anyone? What to study before I go into uni? I hope its not something I'm going to regret. :frown:

Please HElllllLPPPPPP!

My advice would be not to stress out. Firstly you wouldn't be accepted onto a course (not pharmacy specifically) if the Uni thought you weren't of the correct caliber, so that should calm you down. Secondly, i think during the first year, we will be covering mostly A-Level work, and possibly working on harder pharmacy related topics, but don't take my word for it, i'm only assuming. Look on the website and see what we do during the first year, i'm sure you will cope just fine.

All the best!
Reply 11
Hey, I'll be going to medway school of pharmacy too! :biggrin: I'm glad I got into pharmacy, it was my first choice too, I'll be living in Liberty Quays :smile: ... I just hope it's lively in medway, I know the uni itself is great, wishing for a great experience in my next 4 years.
Original post by karanp95
Oh, glad we are all together, i was worried that we were going to be excluded from it all etc. Will we be near the main events, or will we have to travel from the Medway campus?

Thanks for the help, it's much appreciated! :smile:

Hi karanp95,

The events are close! Most of the events will be on campus, and the other things they organize (like a trip to bluewater) they will make sure they organize travel for everyone as well! :smile:

Marta
Reply 13
Original post by University of Kent
Hi karanp95,

The events are close! Most of the events will be on campus, and the other things they organize (like a trip to bluewater) they will make sure they organize travel for everyone as well! :smile:

Marta

How do we get freshers tickets/bands if we're at the medway campus? And how much are they and what do they include?
Thanks karanp4. Fingers crossed I will be ok. It's just quite nerve racking to be coming back into education after that long gap. I have no idea what to expect but I hope I enjoy myself there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Huhney
How do we get freshers tickets/bands if we're at the medway campus? And how much are they and what do they include?

Hi Huhney,

There are no fresher tickets or bands for the Medway events. A lot of the Medway evening events are being held at Coopers (the bar), and entrance is free. For the events that require payment (such as bowling), you can do so when you get to campus either during registration or by going to the activities center.

Thanks,

Marta
Reply 16
im going to medway school of pharmacy too :smile: only decided yesterday and so nervous! booking liberty quays! message me because want to get to know some people before I go :smile:
Reply 17
Im going to Medway school of Pharmacy too! Transferred from another course at DMU, so happy right now!
Reply 19
So I'm guessing you're all going Freshers, when will you guys be going? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending