The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough Firmers 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Original post by livvx
Me!! Hahah, i thought I was the only I one! What you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied really late and this was pretty much the only one left :/ politics with business studies you?
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 501
Original post by Atotheb
I applied really late and this was pretty much the only one left :/ politics with business studies you?

I'm sure it will be fine!!:smile: can't wait to see freshers line up! I'm doing Social Psychology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 502
I am also going to faraday hall!
Reply 503
Original post by Sambadger
Really? That sucks, I've lost count of the amount of emails I've had!

Hope you hear something soon, I was lucky enough to reserve the room I wanted. Which halls do you want? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I went out for an hour yesterday came back to about a dozen emails haha :') I reserved Harry French back when we could choose so I've got nothing to worry about there :smile: where are you staying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know when Adjustment students will find out what halls they are allocated - I have applied with Telford as my 1st and two others.. just wondered when it will be confirmed?
Reply 505
Original post by Ezza.13
I went out for an hour yesterday came back to about a dozen emails haha :') I reserved Harry French back when we could choose so I've got nothing to worry about there :smile: where are you staying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh, that's good then :smile: got a place in Rigg Rut
International Business here :smile:

Anyone here going to be in the Holt?
International Business here :smile:

Anyone here going to be in the Holt?
When will we find out our accommodation through preference? thank :biggrin:
Reply 509
Original post by confusedstew
When will we find out our accommodation through preference? thank :biggrin:

I found out today, are you a firmer?
Reply 510
Original post by ElChapo
I found out today, are you a firmer?

What time did you get yours? I'm a firmer too but I haven't gotten any emails yet. :frown:
Reply 511
Original post by Elevon
What time did you get yours? I'm a firmer too but I haven't gotten any emails yet. :frown:

This afternoon around 1, I'm sure they'll get to you
Reply 512
Original post by Ell2412
Me too! Slowly sinking in - can't believe I got the grades! Where are you staying?

I'm staying in William Morris.. How about you?!
Reply 513
Is it true there's a free shuttlebus which takes you from one side to the other? I haven't really seen much on this. I was open to walking but it's always good to have that for a rainy day :colondollar:
Reply 514
Original post by Syphillis
In Falk Egg for my 2nd year. Yet to find anyone coming to join our halls...

@above: I'm freaking buzzing to go back!

Hey, wonder if you lived there last year? if so, can you tell me what living in falk egg in like? Shared bathrooms, kitchens, how often they are cleaned? Hahaha hopefully I'll warm up to the idea before moving in!
Reply 515
Staying in William Morris and studying international business, so excited for freshers !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jaadex
Hey, wonder if you lived there last year? if so, can you tell me what living in falk egg in like? Shared bathrooms, kitchens, how often they are cleaned? Hahaha hopefully I'll warm up to the idea before moving in!

No one will be able to tell you what living in Falk-Egg is like as it's just been completely refurbished! It's pretty much a new hall. Last year Falk-Egg was 'on-tour' in what is now Telford.
Reply 517
Original post by Hullo
Is it true there's a free shuttlebus which takes you from one side to the other? I haven't really seen much on this. I was open to walking but it's always good to have that for a rainy day :colondollar:

yeah there is :smile:
Sociologyy! with no idea which hall i'm in
Original post by shanekaknight
Sociologyy! with no idea which hall i'm in

Same and same!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest