The Student Room Group

Starting Bucks New University in Feb 2014 for Adult Nursing

Hi, just wondering I anyone is starting Bucks New in Feb 2014 for Adult Nursing?

I've been given an unconditional offer and would love to meet people before I start :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi there!

I've got a conditional offer for Adult Nursing in Feb '14 :smile:

So Excited but wish I could start in Sept :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Maz92
Hi there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh hey :biggrin: that's great news! Yeah I'd prefer September too :frown: but can't complain :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Maz92
Hi there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you live near the uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I know I'm ecstatic to just have a place and opportunity to study nursing :biggrin:

I live in central London so I'll be getting the met line straight to Uxbridge.

What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Maz92
I know I'm ecstatic to just have a place and opportunity to study nursing :biggrin:

I live in central London so I'll be getting the met line straight to Uxbridge.

What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too :smile:

I live in Oxford, so will be commuting until I move to High Wycombe :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Oh cool :smile:

What interview date did you go to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Maz92
Oh cool :smile:

What interview date did you go to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I went in 27th march :smile: how about you ?

I'm glad I've finally found someone who is starting in feb too! I don't know anyone else who will be there in feb :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I went to the interview last Wednesday (3rd)

I've just calculated transport and it is a lot. No idea how thats going to work out :frown:
Reply 9
Original post by Maz92
I went to the interview last Wednesday (3rd)

I've just calculated transport and it is a lot. No idea how thats going to work out :frown:

Oh dear :frown: can you drive? Might be better for you

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have an interview for september start! It is next wednesday and I was wondering what to expect from the interview? What type of questions do they ask you, is it a group interview? Do they ask you to write an essay or do any tests? :smile: I'm really nervous and it would be so useful for some tips. Thank you very much :smile:. Also what is Uxbridge like as an area? Just I live so far away like 6 hours away and am a little nervous about if I don't like the area.
Reply 11
I have an offer for February 2014. Very happy although, I would have preferred a September start. Counting down the months now.
I have an conditional offer for a feb '14 start as well :biggrin:
I went to the may 1st interview date. I can't wait to start but as I'm staying at home all that time to work and save will do me well I hope :smile:
Reply 13
MEEE TOOO! Cannot wait!!!

Is there a Facebook page for feb intake nursing?
Reply 14
Original post by jessica.thurlow
I have an interview for september start! It is next wednesday and I was wondering what to expect from the interview? What type of questions do they ask you, is it a group interview? Do they ask you to write an essay or do any tests? :smile: I'm really nervous and it would be so useful for some tips. Thank you very much :smile:. Also what is Uxbridge like as an area? Just I live so far away like 6 hours away and am a little nervous about if I don't like the area.

Re: Uxbridge. I have lived in and around the Uxbridge area for the past 15 years. It's an OK place - not very exciting but it has plenty of amenities such as a shopping centre (The Chimes), an Odeon, a large and new leisure centre. It's easy to get into central London, if a bit time-consuming. I'm quite happy here and would have happily stayed in the area had Bucks New Uni not mucked me around with my application.

The only thing about Bucks New Uni is that it doesn't have any campus life at all in Uxbridge. It is quite a small building on a main road in the centre of town.

Hope that helps and good luck!
Hey, yeah Im on the feb intake for adult nursing! do you have facebook?
Original post by Haleema89
Hi, just wondering I anyone is starting Bucks New in Feb 2014 for Adult Nursing?

I've been given an unconditional offer and would love to meet people before I start :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by soldierswann
Hey, yeah Im on the feb intake for adult nursing! do you have facebook?

Hey yup I do you should find me under Haleema Razaq (Jonathon)

:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HappyKayz7
MEEE TOOO! Cannot wait!!!

Is there a Facebook page for feb intake nursing?
nope not that I can find but add me on there though :smile:
http://www.facebook.com/marine.swann12
Reply 18
hi guys i have got interview on 27th of November for adult nursing starting on February 2014, i have done my first year at Lincoln university so i am hoping to transfer soon if they accept me. i am really nervous about the test and interview. it would be great if you provide me hints and tips for interview.

thank you in advance
:-)
Reply 19
Original post by bgaire
hi guys i have got interview on 27th of November for adult nursing starting on February 2014, i have done my first year at Lincoln university so i am hoping to transfer soon if they accept me. i am really nervous about the test and interview. it would be great if you provide me hints and tips for interview.

thank you in advance
:-)

Hiya

Please can you tell me how you go about transfering?

Thanks
R

Quick Reply

Latest