The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

King Edward's Square 2013/2014

Scroll to see replies

As long as they're sociable and clean I don't mind :smile: and house 4!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
KES is brill and you can't get any closer to Uni lol get up at 8:50 for a 9 Lecture

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by superwoman.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes true :smile:... I went for a mixed house that's well good a few doors dwn from me then.. :smile:..
Reply 23
In house 6 studying Sport and exercise with coaching sciences. If you come across anyone else let me know!!
I'm also staying in KES I'm in house 15 room 3 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in house 8 and got a shared room which makes me a bit nervous haha
Hi,
If you have managed to secure accomodation at King Edwards square you have made a good choice, well done
We are a letting agency based at number 20 KES and are really looking forward to your return in Sept 2013.
Please pop in to see us when you arrive as a person born and bred in Middlesbrough i can give some great and most importantly free advice about the area.

Good luck

QUOTE=PaigeJ;42224331]I didn't see a thread about this accommodation so thought I'd start one.

Just wondering who else has had the email to say they'll be in King Edward's Square and what course you're doing?
I'm in House 19.
Reply 28
I'm in House 5 Room 8 :smile:
Reply 29
I'm in house 15 room 5 :smile:
Reply 30

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was just looking through the KES post, i'm in house 4 too! Can't wait. :biggrin:
Reply 31
That's really cool me too :smile: what are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Original post by PaigeJ
That's really cool me too :smile: what are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't actually know if you were talking to me PaigeJ XD But it showed up in my messages. Eitherway, i'm studying Computer Character Animation. What are you studying?
Reply 33
Yeah I was haha it didn't let quote it :-S I'm studying psychology :-)
Reply 34
Original post by PaigeJ
Yeah I was haha it didn't let quote it :-S I'm studying psychology :-)

Oh xD Well...Either way it's awesome..So are you in House 4? If so, have you discovered what room yet? :smile: I'm house 4 room 1.
Original post by Nickisha
Hey there yes just recently I'm in house 17! What about u? Lucky u living with all girls?

Hi im in house 17 too at KES! have you found anyone else??
Reply 36
Nice to find someone else :smile: yes just one guy as well what room are u in? I'm in room 1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ha! good luck with that one! sociable yes, clean ??? I was in KES last year and the communal areas were a nightmare. Even if you are a clean and tidy person chances are at least 50% of the house won't be, and you reach a point very easily that you are not going to clean up after everyone else. So no one cleans up. Or tidies. Or washes up. Or sorts the mail. Everyone seems to use whatever clean crockery or pans are around whether it's there's or not.

By the last term I had packed all my kitchen stuff up and sent them home and kept one plate, cup, knife and fork in my room and washed them up as I went along.

BTW, you will have a ball!!! KES is just fab. The best location by far. Enjoy every minute, this year I am going to have to get up half an hour before lectures instead of 5 minutes.
Reply 38
Original post by bover92
In house 6 studying Sport and exercise with coaching sciences. If you come across anyone else let me know!!

I'm in House 6, Studying Computer Games Programming, Nice to meet you! :biggrin:
Original post by Nickisha
Nice to find someone else :smile: yes just one guy as well what room are u in? I'm in room 1

Yer it is nice, and room 5 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending