University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 920
Original post by cassy says
that sucks what did you get??

I got standard powys court. Wanted en suite :frown: but am still happy I got something.
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by lauren_denman
Yeah I am what room are you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome. 203 or something. What about you? What are you studying? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emily_Page
yeah I'm hollybank block A too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in block A too haha. It's exciting to find out who's in your block :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by imsom
Hollybank block A :smile:

Yeah same here :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 924
Trying to think that getting rubbish accommodation means ill have more money for clothes and going out 😔👎

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ashlauren92
Awesome. 203 or something. What about you? What are you studying? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahh I'm 207 :smile: so far I know of 2 other people in 206 and 208. I'm doing English lit and Psychology, you?
Ahh I'm so nervous. Do you know how many people will be in block A and whether it's divided into flats or what? Have you found out if its single sex Accom or mixed? I'm just too eager to know everything haha. I'm so nervous but so excited :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
ahh I'm 207 :smile: so far I know of 2 other people in 206 and 208. I'm doing English lit and Psychology, you?

Sorry I've written above. Haha and I'm doing Drama and Theatre Studies :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 928
My insurance was Chester and I'm jsut wondering whether I missed out on it. I was going to firm it, however I was put off by it being too close to where I live. How good of a uni is it? I picked a Russell group over it, but I've heard very good things about it for History. Can anyone with experience tell me what the atmosphere, support and reputation is like?

Thanks in advance.
Original post by ladybell
Ohh thats a nicee course
Room 32 :yes:....thought we were almost neighbours then ...ahhh well ...lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha well we kind of are still lol
Ahh I'm so nervous. Do you know how many people will be in block A and whether it's divided into flats or what? Have you found out if its single sex Accom or mixed? I'm just too eager to know everything haha. I'm so nervous but so excited :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha me too! The blocks are split into 3 floors with about 6/7 people on them which are mainly single sex and then on each floor there is a big kitchen/communal area. So I think it is like a flat but bigger. Apparently they are one of the best rooms on campus! Are you coming from far? Do you know chester city at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha me too! The blocks are split into 3 floors with about 6/7 people on them which are mainly single sex and then on each floor there is a big kitchen/communal area. So I think it is like a flat but bigger. Apparently they are one of the best rooms on campus! Are you coming from far? Do you know chester city at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome thanks for that. So would you be on my floor do you reckon? That's wicked. Really happy about that :smile: I'm so excited. I'm coming from Dorset. What about yourself? I've stayed up for a weekend to have a look at stuff but it's only been once. I love it tho. Beautiful place :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone else still not heard from accommodation yet :/ this is getting ridiculous now
Reply 933
Original post by ibp
I got standard powys court. Wanted en suite :frown: but am still happy I got something.

i'm in Powys Court too! which house? :smile:
Awesome thanks for that. So would you be on my floor do you reckon? That's wicked. Really happy about that :smile: I'm so excited. I'm coming from Dorset. What about yourself? I've stayed up for a weekend to have a look at stuff but it's only been once. I love it tho. Beautiful place :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'd be on your floor as the 2 is the floor and then the 07 or whatever on the end is rhe room :biggrin: ahhh niceee! Im coming from Norfolk. Ive been to a applicant day where I looked at the uni and the city but didnt really get to see alot but I still fell in love with it! Such a beautiful city! Plus as I live in the middle of nowhere it will be nice to live in a city for a while!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I'd be on your floor as the 2 is the floor and then the 07 or whatever on the end is rhe room :biggrin: ahhh niceee! Im coming from Norfolk. Ive been to a applicant day where I looked at the uni and the city but didnt really get to see alot but I still fell in love with it! Such a beautiful city! Plus as I live in the middle of nowhere it will be nice to live in a city for a while!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh exciting. It is an amazing city. I've been up 3 times for an applicant day, for my interview and for a weekend up there. It's amazing. Really lovely place to love. How old are you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 936
Original post by rebsample

Oh dats nice am in house 11 u?
Reply 937
Original post by rebsample

Coooll am in house 11 u?
Reply 938
oh my gosh, me too! What are you studying? :smile:
Ahhh exciting. It is an amazing city. I've been up 3 times for an applicant day, for my interview and for a weekend up there. It's amazing. Really lovely place to love. How old are you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah its going to be amazing hopefully! Im really excited but abit nervous too! Im 18 you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply