The Student Room Group
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle

Cumbria uni Lancaster campus firms Sep 2013 start

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Abbey_J
Hay I will be studying working with children & families, staying at mill hall. Would be good to know people. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I'm doing the same course and sane accommodation have u got your email for enrolling?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle
Reply 81
No not received it yet, I read that it will be sent 3 weeks before we start which will be the beginning of next week :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Original post by Abbey_J
No not received it yet, I read that it will be sent 3 weeks before we start which will be the beginning of next week :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay lol I was getting worried

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
Hi is anybody doing mental health nursing? Xxx
Hi guys. I'm studying Primary Education (with qts) at University of Cumbria, (Lancaster campus) and staying in Mill Hall :smile: x
Reply 85
Original post by Debs1987

Hi! Yep I am, I don't think there's too many of us, be good to get to know a few people :smile: xx
Reply 86
Original post by fenny19820
Hi! Yep I am, I don't think there's too many of us, be good to get to know a few people :smile: xx

Oh fab... Any idea on timetable yet? X
Oh fab... Any idea on timetable yet? X

I found a time table for my course (early years education) on the cumbria website but I was quite hard to find, and reallllly confusing! I went on to the page where you can get onto blackboard, I think it's current students, and then where it says 'timetables' next to it i
Clicked in one of them, and it ended up taking me to a page where you can choose your course and your campus and then I brought up a time table
But I don't know if that's definitely it or not! :smile:
I'm on my phone at the minute and it won't let me open it proper so I'll have another look on the laptop and re post the links that took me to what I'm on about hahaha :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fenny19820

I've found it! You go on 'Current Students' at the top if the homepage, the on Your Files and sign in with the student number you should have
Then go on to Timetables (2013/2014) - DRAFT which is the last link at the bottom. And then if you click on Programmes on the left hand side it'll take you to a page where you can search for the course and look at the timetable for different semesters :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
Original post by JessicaByers
I've found it! You go on 'Current Students' at the top if the homepage, the on Your Files and sign in with the student number you should have
Then go on to Timetables (2013/2014) - DRAFT which is the last link at the bottom. And then if you click on Programmes on the left hand side it'll take you to a page where you can search for the course and look at the timetable for different semesters :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

thankyou very much... I will have a nosey...Not long now :-) xx
Anyone without accommodation? wanting a place in Lancaster?
Give me a message :smile:
Reply 91
Hey guys im studying adult nursing and staying in mill hall:smile:!x

thankyou very much... I will have a nosey...Not long now :-) xx

I know! :smile: very excited!
What are you studying/where're you living? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93
Original post by JessicaByers
I know! :smile: very excited!
What are you studying/where're you living? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing mental health nursing but commuting from home... Xx
Hey, I'm Tom. :smile: Studying English and staying in Waddell North!
Reply 95

Yes meee!! Not long now....eeek!!! :-) what time has everyone been allocated for registration on the Sunday? I'm 10-11 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 96
Original post by Shellybuz
Yes meee!! Not long now....eeek!!! :-) what time has everyone been allocated for registration on the Sunday? I'm 10-11 x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm enroling the monday morning before we start on the 16th as at a christening on the sunday :smile: i was allocated 10-11am tho haha x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending