The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emcat
Yeah, I don't get why she's so desperate to get rid of her Disney image. Like, tons of other people that started off as Disney kids are doing ok for themselves and have successful careers in the entertainment industry without dancing on stage half naked and grinding on married men. She's just making a fool of herself.

Yeah but this is Robin Thicke, he brags about his sex life so much you would not even think he is married :redface:
ladies and gentlemen on tsr the :evil: has just awoken, Miley cyrus is the new member of the illuminati. That VMA performance was just awkward.
Reply 2202
Original post by lolface32
Yeah but this is Robin Thicke, he brags about his sex life so much you would not even think he is married :redface:

Oh, don't worry, I know. And the stuff he said about the Blurred Lines video made me dislike him a lot. But I still don't think Miley grinding on him was really appropriate.
Original post by Darnell LD97
ladies and gentlemen on tsr the :evil: has just awoken, Miley cyrus is the new member of the illuminati. That VMA performance was just awkward.

Indeed, very awkward :afraid::afraid:
Original post by emcat
Oh, don't worry, I know. And the stuff he said about the Blurred Lines video made me dislike him a lot. But I still don't think Miley grinding on him was really appropriate.

Awwww come on! You are in the 21st century not the 18th! The word appropriate does not even exist :tongue:
Sweett jesus miley ray what are you doing?
Reply 2206
Original post by MattFletcher
Sweett jesus miley ray what are you doing?

Making her father cry.

I'm presuming that is her main aspiration.
Original post by techno836
do you know your exams boards and I'll add you in :h:

sorry for the late reply
German: Edexcel
Spanish: Edexcel
Computing: AQA
Economics: Edexcel
Reply 2208
Original post by lizziecr
sorry for the late reply
German: Edexcel
Spanish: Edexcel
Computing: AQA
Economics: Edexcel

Done :h:

*painful
Reply 2210
Original post by lolface32
When I think of Miley Cyrus I think of Hannah Montanna...if that makes sense :ahee:

I think most people do haha

Hi I just found out the exam boards I'm with for my A levels could I be added :smile:

Physics -Edexcel
Chemistry-OCR A
Maths -Edexcel
Further Maths -Edexcel
Reply 2212
Hi I just found out the exam boards I'm with for my A levels could I be added :smile:

Physics -Edexcel
Chemistry-OCR A
Maths -Edexcel
Further Maths -Edexcel

Disney Miley was definitely porkable.
Original post by Infinity_4652
Oh sorry, i thought you were going college too.
Are you going sixth form then?

Yep, buses are cheaper!
Im 17 now, so my parents are encouraging me to start doing my driving lessons.
What about you??

Yep, i did gcse french.
I got a B, but im not really happy with that because i was 4 marks off an A!!

I am italian, but i was raised up in a mauritiun family.

Oh cool!
How strict is your college on entry standards??
If they accept late applicants, im sure they will accept resitters.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am going to 6th form but it's just part of school here.
Original post by Bluffroom
I am going to 6th form but it's just part of school here.

Ohh, what A levels have you chosen?

Posted from TSR Mobile
thank you
guys im now even more in love with justin timberlake
Original post by Infinity_4652
Ohh, what A levels have you chosen?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spanish French History Maths Computing, GCSE Latin wbu?
Original post by Bluffroom
Spanish French History Maths Computing, GCSE Latin wbu?

Maths, further maths, physics and french

I was hoping to do computing, but i dont really know if i will like it or not. :/

Do you like languages??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Welcome to the new current year 12 thread, our home for the next year. (We’re now in the A Level forum :woo: )! that must mean we have matured :eek: :wink: This is the start of 2 very important years for us and A levels can be hard but that won't scare us! We have a high target to beat last year’s year 12s so let's all work hard :sogood:

Below is a list of subjects and exam boards that we are all taking, I'm sure it will be useful when you need somebody to help you :h: (Newcomers please quote me if you wish to be added :h: )

Subjects

Scottish Highers

Make sure you work your hardest all year and I'm sure the next results day will be fine, and in order to work hard here are some useful links below ( I'll add some more as I find them :smile:

http://www.examsolutions.co.uk - For Maths :smile:
http://www.Chemguide.co.uk - For Chemistry :smile:

And Finally if you have any query about A-level Choices or University choices make sure you ask/quote L'evil Fish or drop him a PM :smile: I will also answer any regarding Medicine or direct you to more helpful thread :h:

Best of luck for the forthcoming year! :h: :cool:

Hey I know my exam boards. Can I be added please?

Physics - OCR A
History - OCR B
Maths - Edexcel
Fine Art - Edexcel

Latest