The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I enrol tomorrow and I'm still not 100% sure what to choose... aaaah! I guess I'll have to trust my instincts and do what I feel is right in the moment. I'm really nervous tbh :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2241
Original post by HeyThereHarry
I enrol tomorrow and I'm still not 100% sure what to choose... aaaah! I guess I'll have to trust my instincts and do what I feel is right in the moment. I'm really nervous tbh :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you unsure about? Maybe someone can help, unless you've tried that already and are still just stuck!
Original post by Tibbz2
They aren't! :redface: Especially Skeg :tongue:

I can't stop listening to the song now. Damn.

I find the waters at Skeg, just ice cold. Only beach that I go to with jeans and a hoodie ahaha.

Are these guys serious, is this more 'common' up North?
Reply 2243
Original post by Dinasaurus
Wow, I've been to Skeggy twice and being someone who comes from the Seychelles, British beaches aren't really classy at all :colondollar:

I've been to the 'Costa Del Skeg' once... Never again. Almost as horrific as Great Yarmouth.
Original post by architect_2022
Maybe, but I'm sure you'll be making a ****load more money than me for the next 15 years at least :rolleyes:

But not if you design a Dubai skyscraper or something and become a millionaire.
Reply 2245
I find the waters at Skeg, just ice cold. Only beach that I go to with jeans and a hoodie ahaha.

Are these guys serious, is this more 'common' up North?

Haha yeah the weather is complete rubbish, and it's the only beach I go to and purposely avoid the water, who know what could be in it! :eek: :lol:

Nah they're not serious rappers if you mean that?
Original post by Lucas.
I've been to the 'Costa Del Skeg' once... Never again. Almost as horrific as Great Yarmouth.

Ahaha, England is the only country where beach makes you think of donkeys and grab machines.
Original post by Tibbz2
Haha yeah the weather is complete rubbish, and it's the only beach I go to and purposely avoid the water, who know what could be in it! :eek: :lol:

Nah they're not serious rappers if you mean that?

No I mean, how they speak and act?
Reply 2247
Ahaha, England is the only country where beach makes you think of donkeys and grab machines.

I have spent countless summers in amusements/arcades on beaches. I must have wasted a fortune on 2p machines...
Reply 2248

No I mean, how they speak and act?

Ah right, his rapping is a piss-take of the majority of the English population of Boston (aka, chavs and commoners), the rest are from Eastern Europe.

I'm glad I don't live in the town. And I think the rest of the country should be glad they're separated from it by quite a large distance! If ever come here you will see how lucky you are :eek: :redface:
:woo: Starting Sixth Form in 3 days.

So I just realised my organisation system I had planned has completely gone to hell. xD How's everyone else planning to organise their things?
Reply 2250
Original post by NikolaT
:woo: Starting Sixth Form in 3 days.

So I just realised my organisation system I had planned has completely gone to hell. xD How's everyone else planning to organise their things?

3 DAYS! That's pretty early!

Good Luck :eek:
Reply 2251
Original post by Tibbz2
Ah right, his rapping is a piss-take of the majority of the English population of Boston (aka, chavs and commoners), the rest are from Eastern Europe.

I'm glad I don't live in the town. And I think the rest of the country should be glad they're separated from it by quite a large distance! If ever come here you will see how lucky you are :eek: :redface:

I live in Norwich. I've been to Boston twice to watch football matches. You're right, it's horrible. Sorry. :redface:
Reply 2252
Original post by Lucas.
I live in Norwich. I've been to Boston twice to watch football matches. You're right, it's horrible. Sorry. :redface:

Haha don't worry, it's horrible and we all know it here, so glad I only have to go to school there and don't actually live there... That would be hell :eek:
Reply 2253
Original post by architect_2022
Hey I know my exam boards. Can I be added please?

Physics - OCR A
History - OCR B
Maths - Edexcel
Fine Art - Edexcel

Done :h:
Reply 2254
Original post by Tibbz2
Haha don't worry, it's horrible and we all know it here, so glad I only have to go to school there and don't actually live there... That would be hell :eek:

Have you ever been to Great Yarmouth? It would honestly make Boston seem like paradise. :tongue:
Reply 2255
Original post by Lucas.
Have you ever been to Great Yarmouth? It would honestly make Boston seem like paradise. :tongue:

Nope. But it must be pretty damn bad if it's lower than Boston :eek::eek:

I must go there sometime to make myself feel better about living here :biggrin:
Reply 2256
Original post by Tibbz2
Nope. But it must be pretty damn bad if it's lower than Boston :eek::eek:

I must go there sometime to make myself feel better about living here :biggrin:

It has one of the highest teenage pregnancy rates in the country, it's full of chavs/wasters, and it's just a general ****hole.

2/10 would not recommend.
Reply 2257
Original post by Lucas.
It has one of the highest teenage pregnancy rates in the country, it's full of chavs/wasters, and it's just a general ****hole.

2/10 would not recommend.

:lol:

I don't know what I'd preffer... the half-chav, half-foreign Boston... Or all chav of GY :eek:

Tough decision :tongue:
Original post by techno836
Done :h:

what you wanting to do at uni ?

probably maths, dunno yet

what do you want to do?

Original post by Tibbz2
I have literally heard of no one going to my sixth form doing these subjects apart from me, but so many people on here are! :confused:

My school obviously lacks Physicists :tongue:

you have good taste in subjects

my school's the same, how big were the further maths classes for previous years, the biggest class size ever for further maths at my school was 10
Reply 2259
Original post by JPL9457
probably maths, dunno yet

what do you want to do?

you have good taste in subjects

my school's the same, how big were the further maths classes for previous years, the biggest class size ever for further maths at my school was 10

:beer:

I don't actually, however the grades for getting into maths have been raised and the general hate for maths leaves most people who need it only doing maths, I haven't heard of anyone else taking further maths yet apart from myself :lol:

Latest